potluvrs sagarmatha double diesel auto grow.

• Thread starter USApotluvr1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

still smokin

i learned the hard way years ago that...... silence is golden......... I think that you can trust most other peoples that grow inside and out . but if you are growing with some one who has never grown anything in there life ,just wanting in on the cash crop or to rip ya . no they would have to have lots of expiriance . no new bees for me ...nope

U

USApotluvr1

Hey farmers!

Hey stone, punk!! Thanks for stoppin' in!! I haven't checked my girls yet, waiting for lights on in my small tent. I am going to give the morning feeding in my large tent right now...the girls are really lookin' good in the big tent (the Smurfberry is looking like it is growing strangely, with the second set of leaves curlin' under, I was hoping it would normalize, but it hasn't yet). The Smurfberry only got 15ml Flora Micro, 35ml Flora Bloom, 10ml FloraNectar, 10ml L. Koolbloom, 35ml Sensizyme, and 5ml Cal-Mag last feeding, I wonder if I shoulld add Flora Grow to the res?

Pics-Pic 1 is the Smurberry with the freakish growth, 2nd are the 2 White Dwarfs, 3rd is the Kushberry, 4th and 5th are the 2 Nightshades. I will take a pic of my DD when lights come on!

I lowered my PH in all my waterfarms yesterday, as they looked like they had yellowing on a couple from nute lockout from my PH being too high (after reading on here that coco needs a lower PH before, but I forgot!). And they look really good so far this morning! Thanks again to the friggin' coco gods for their insight!! potluvr

DSCF0108
DSCF0109
DSCF0110
DSCF0111
DSCF0112
S

still smokin

sweet job buddy. that is some good lookin growth..... hmmm ,smurberry, that little thing is strange lookin huh. whats going on with it do you think?

U

USApotluvr1

Hey ss!

I don't know, it looks like a mutant or something. Not sure if I should cull it and start with a new Smurfberry. I am going to germ my last two Smurfberrys and take the one going now and flush it...friggin' mutant!

F

Fear

Stick her outside. Start with new one inside. I put all rejects outdoors to see if they can pull through. I have a really small patio if it was private area id put the twisted sisters in my sills.

D

D9420

looking good!! is that a mix of hydroton and Coco in the water farms? if so does it get clogged from the coco fibers getting into the drip rings. just curious i have lots of Coco but have yet to give it a try. but i hear it works good.

U

USApotluvr1

Hey farmers!

Hey guys, thanks for the input!

Fear-I live in an apt. so the outdoors isn't an option, so I culled the mutant bastard!! And germed 2 more Smurfberrys.

Hey D9420-I like the coco/hydroton I mixed 70% coco to 30% hydroton, and then when I put the rapid rooters in the waterfarms, I cover the top layer with 100% coco. I fed 1x per day in the first week, then upped it to 3x per day at around 15 mins. per feeding. The drip emitters don't get clogged any more than usual (I clean them every 1-2 weeks as needed. The plants love the coco!! I'd give it a shot

pic-my DDiesel, really growing now (she was 5.5" yesterday, and is 7.5' now)she is liking not having 2 ballasts in there, it is much cooler (even though my temps never got over 78 in there, she looks happy today! potluvr

DSCF0113
S

still smokin

looks good pal. yeah my plants seem do grow the best at 72-75 deg. so what they want they get . lol... they will pay me back later... lol.... keep up the good work..... is the smurfberry an auto flower?

U

USApotluvr1

Hey ss!

Yes, both the DDiesel and Smurfberry are autos made by Sagarmatha. p

S

still smokin

so do you think that they will start better because of 12 and 12....cause i didnt think that you had to do that with the autos?did you do that with you LR2s?

U

USApotluvr1

Hey farmers!

Thanks for stoppin' by fellows!

ss-No, I didn't do 12/12, but I hadn't stressed them either (I had flowered by day 24 with the Low2s). I just wanted to see if that would make a difference. I don't care one way or the other, but after seeing them grow with just 1 ballast on, I may have just been stressing them every day, maybe enough to keep 'em from flowering?! And I have never grown any Sagarmatha autos so I don't know. But a 1 month veg period is just like a reg strain!

Hey papa kush-Thanks for the kind words, my brotha'. I am waiting for all the fun when they flower, bro' (veggin' is boring!).
potluvr

S

still smokin

huh.... well maybe i stressed mine to with the nutes to soon . cause i did burn them a little and had to trim some leaves.I did LST one of them the other day cause it was out growing the others. they have pretty much stoppeg upward growth at 15 inches and are filing out with the secondary branches so.. dude i cant be to far for the rest of these. the only thing about these that will improve for me is the harvest of the lr2 if i can get them to give me 2 oz per plant....knock on wood ,even if i get an oz per plant i think i will do better then doing reg plants cause in small area i dont think i can get more the an oz anywayper plant anyway but ill no more next week when i pull off my crop....im just being impatient i know......what do you think about the LST to the one lr2.... think it will help the overall wieght?have you seen this done on any before?

U

USApotluvr1

Hey ss!

I don't think a little nute burn would slow 'em down, and I think LSTing would be a good thing to do and compare how it affects them yield-wise! And I never did any training on these, except pruning some fan leaves around week 3 of flower(I thought it was going to be small!), and truthfully when I changed from Koolbloom to Overdrive it grew so fast that I was astonished and then my main concern was trying to keep the branches from growing into the cfls I had for side lighting. The buds developed so fast that I thought I had rotated the waterfarm, (I thought I forgot), but what happened was the buds developed so quickly and I had never used bloom boosters or a ripener, so I really had no idea it could develop so fast! I think around 2 oz. for you is a good # to shoot for, bro'!

I walked in this morning after training a client, and when I opened the front door, the dank pot smell hit me like a baseball bat! I thought it was the DD, so I turned on the carbon fan-filter hanging in my small tent, but when I went to add water and PH down to my waterfarms in my big tent, it was obvious that the Nightshades are showing preflowers, and just stinkin' up the place!! They will be some dank buds, I think!
potluvr

S

still smokin

you know the song buddy......lol.......that smell... cant you you smell that smell.I ................................ Well i hade one plant that was taller then the rest so thats the one that i bent over.havent looked sinse...dnt want to look for 2 more days.better be buds by then on all. been over a month now i think ... lost track ide have to lookk at my calander to be sure though. I started my next run and i have some 3D seeds that i got from the farm and some LAcon XG13 haze (fre bees)that i am going to run next.5 seeds from each hope to get at least 2 fems apiece.but the 3D is some awsesome looking smoke dude.45 to 50 day bloom.its in the towels and will be in dirt by this afternoon. i will run a new thread for that run.the LAcon x g13 haze is a knockout strain from what i here big buds and big yielder. cant wait to see her.

S

still smokin

oh yeah it has been raining here for three days now. im going to see if i have more growth without the sun on them all the time.Ill let ya know what the vertict is later bud.plus i want to top a couple of the girls to see the difference in the growth from the LST that im doing..but i think the LST is the way to go inside or outside.

U

USApotluvr1

Hey ss!

You know, I bought 5 DNA fem Connie Chungs, which are LA CON x G13Haze. I was gonna run them this grow, but I was worried about height issues, so not this next grow but the one after, I will run 2 Connie Chungs and 2 Super Lemon Hazes. I think that with just 4 waterfarms in my big tent I will be able to move around enough to tie those bitches down. p

S

still smokin

I didnt know that connie chung was the same as the LA con X G13haze. thats cool cause connie is serious smoke dude. in one of my rooms i raised the celling to 6 ft so i can run taller stuff incase something got away from me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom