potluvrs sagarmatha double diesel auto grow.

• Thread starter USApotluvr1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

USApotluvr1

Hey farmers!

Those pics of DDiesel were really bad, so she looks better under normal lights. Thanks punk, it stinks soooo bad in here, and I am just starting to flower, it doesn't reak outside though, just when I come to the top of my stairs!!
Hey Freakshow-Yes I have been giving 5mls Cal-Mag and ph is 5.4 so are asking due to those pics? As everything is green (the pics are with shitty HPS lighting from inside the tent, and the 6500 K cfl giving a discoloration to it). p

U

USApotluvr1

Hey Freakshow!!

Thanks for tryin' to help, it is always appreciated! p

U

USApotluvr1

Hey punk!

Yes, it smells more in its first week of flower than my last grow did in the last few weeks, bro'! It is right on when they describe it as no other pot smell you have smelled b-4. You are up early today, huh, punk?!

PS. I forgot to update, the last Smurfberry is in my big tent and has sprouted and is trying to pry his seed head off, I put a couple of drops of water directly on to facilitate the seed head removal!

P

punkadc

Yes, it smells more in its first week of flower than my last grow did in the last few weeks, bro'!..

nice brutha, gotta love that!

...depends on what you consider "early"....:D

good luck w/ the rest of your grow, homie!:smiley_joint:

S

still smokin

dude I new that DD was going to blow. three days ago it was a stub... now look ...good job and dr. ing... nice huh...... now it will show u a thing or two huh?

U

USApotluvr1

Hey ss!

You said blow!! Sorry a beavis and butthead moment there...it passed. Thanks, dude, it had me frustrated 4 sure, but I had to be patient. I ordered Lowlife Lemon Skunk fems that I was waiting on to come out (I smoked some from a friend of mine who grew out a crop a little over a year ago-and it smelled and tasted very lemony, and got way higher than I thought I would get!). So I will run 2 of those 4 sure next grow!! p

U

USApotluvr1

Hey punk!

Heh, heh, heh! You dumbass!!! I think they were so f-in funny, and Mike Judge was a total stoner to come up with that shit! p

U

USApotluvr1

Hey ss!

I am Cornholio!! How did I know you would be a closet Beavis and Butthead fanatic! I miss watchin' tho two crazy bastards late night!! p

S

still smokin

great shit dude. I like there movie, beavis and butthead in vegas, and play the sluts ,he he he

S

still smokin

in my high school years it was monty python. graduated in 79'. funny shit .I had a monty python live in atlantic city cassette ,you would sit in the camero smoke weed whyll you were skippen school listening to python and laughin your ass off .....the good ol days

P

punkadc

i come from lake titicaca.... you do not wish to face the wrath of my bunghole!!!!

U

USApotluvr1

Hey ss!

Love MP too, fav was "Meaning of Life". I thought it was funny when that fat sob was offered a wafer forr dessert, and he says "Fuck off...I couldn't eat another bite!"...But sir, it's wafer-thin! When he exploded it grossed my gf out bad (which I always loved to see). Classic humor! p

S

still smokin

hey bud, new pics on my inside grow....one week left....I feel like a kid with a new toy

Latest posts

Top Bottom