potluvrs sagarmatha double diesel auto grow.

• Thread starter USApotluvr1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

USApotluvr1

Hey all! Thanks for tunin' in. This will be my 4th auto run, my last was White Russian and Lowryder 2 (due to optimal conditions like growing in waterfarms, and under good lighting, and bloom boosters being used for the first time, yielded a freakish 4 oz. off the WR and close to 3 off the Lowryder 2). I was caught up in the thinking that yields would be generally crappy with these, so I was shocked.

I am growing in an HTG tent 20" x 36" x 54" in my closet.

Lighting will be 1-150 watt HPS with 2-125 watt cfls, 2-85 watt cfls, and 2-26 watt uvb cfls. (most will be added as I go through the blooming phase). These will be ducted to my closet attic by my 6" 450 cfm fan in my larger tent, and odor control will be used with a carbon filter.

My base nutes will be GH Flora Micro, Flora Bloom, AN's Sensizyme, and Cal-Mag. Bloom boosters will be Koolbloom, Overdrive, and Flora Nectar. 2 week flush before harvest w/h2o.

Some pics: 1st pic is the ducting at top of my tent, 2 nd pic is another pic of inside of tent and the extra carbon filter I have in there, and the last pic is my waterfarm with my sagarmatha seed that germed and is in a rapid rooter. Note, this is a variation of a waterfarm, with a 4 gal res instead of 2, so should get bigger roots and hopefully...bigger buds! Well, that is it for now, any questions, or comments are welcome. Peace out, farmers! potluvr

My other tent 002
My other tent 003
Potluvrs sagarmatha double diesel auto grow 3
S

sirshamus

be watching this one, USA. see what you can do with em.

U

USApotluvr1

Thanks sirshamus!

What are you doing up so early...I am up every day usually around 4-5 am as I run my own business (I have a client I train at 6:30 am in her home 3 x a week, so I am up). This works perfectly 4 me, as I am here during most of the day to watch my girls grow, and do feel blessed to make a livin' doing something I love.
Yes, it will be interesting to see how big this double diesel gets, so I am just runnin' 1 to see. The next run will be smurfberry, which will be a bit smaller (I think), so I will probably run2 of those!! Thanks for checkin' in, my brotha'! potluvr

P

punkadc

U.....S.....A...........U......S......A!!!!lol
lookin good, bro! lookin forward to the rest!:)

R

Rural_GrowOp

I'm in for the ride on this one man. Very interested to see how this comes out.

U

USApotluvr1

Thanks fellow farmers!

Hey punk and rural, thanks for stoppin' in already. I think the Sagarmatha auto double diesel seedling is gonna' be a winner; it germed in 18 hrs, and I just checked and it has shed it's shell already, after only 18 hrs under 2-85 watt cfls. I had other autos grow like that, mainly White Russian and Ak 47, and they were vigorous from the get go! So, I am hopin' this will be the same. I think Sagarmatha has really taken their time in developing their auto line, I can't wait to grow out the smurfberry that I will be getting delivered in the mail! potluvr

N

northern monsta

ill be pulling up a seat im in uk and im going to give the autos at try, we are in for a nice summer( so they say) so ill be watching to see how you get on, went and baught a plastic greenhouse in preperation just need to find the right autos to try out good look bro big up from the UK

U

USApotluvr1

Hey northern monsta!

Thanks for checkin' in bro, I know the autos will yield better indoor under light 24/7, but since you're growing outside you can probably just grow more to make up for it. I hope this double diesel turns out well. potluvr

N

northern monsta

where did u get the double diesel from m8 ive been looking on dr chronic site and they have a few i want something that will turn out ok with a nice smell and taste i know nothing on the autos if anything and your the first post on here about them so im well tuned in

U

USApotluvr1

Sup' monsta!

Got 'em on the Attitude site, and also got 5 fem Smurfberrys (Blueberry x Lowryder). I am going to put 1 in another waterfarm when I get the seeds delivered sometime in the next few days. potluvr

Both strains are by sagarmatha seeds.

U

USApotluvr1

Thanks for stoppin' by LuvBudz!

Hey, I am going to be doing 2 Sagarmatha auto strains, double diesel and smurfberry that I am waiting for the mail dude to bring, so it should be a fun side grow. potluvr

U

USApotluvr1

Little update..

Good morning, I noticed when I was gently removing the seed head off of the seedling yesterday, that the root was growing upwards (which has happened before and didn't survive). So last night I put another in paper towels and on top of the heating pad. I still have the other in the rapid rooter, and it has healthy green leaves, but what happened before was the root never gets rooted into the plug, and then rots...so we will see. potluvr

U

USApotluvr1

Update!

I decided not to mess with the fish hook looking root, so I just tossed it, no problem, 'cause the seed I started germing yesterday, has germed so into the rapid rooters it went.

I have decided to do both Sagarmatha autos, so the Double Diesel I am going to put in the waterfarm when its ready in a few days, and I should be getting my Smurfberrys..I will run 2 in my larger waterfarm.

I am going to use a mix of 70/30% coco coir/hydroton mix in my waterfarm with the Double Diesel, and run the drip feed pump 15 mins once a day, maybe moving it up to 2 feedings of 10 mins each as it grows! The lights will be on 24/7 for these autos. I am excited to see how everything goes with coco, as root growth is excellent already in the waterfarms! (I modified the waterfarm by making more holes while also enlarging those already in there, for drainage to be optimized). And I am rinsing the coco in hot water to leach out the salt (Texas Kid rules!).

R

Rural_GrowOp

Sorry to hear about the "fish hook". It sucks having to cull plants. Hopefully the new one will behave itself.

U

USApotluvr1

Thanks rural!

I guess thats mother natures way of the strongest genes surviving, huh? Yes, I hope this is the one, it does seem strong and healthy so far. potluvr

U

USApotluvr1

Update!

I checked the seedling and the root is doing what it is supposed to! So, it looks like it will pop it's seed head maybe soon, in a day or so.
Some changes; the Smurfberrys I ordered were sold out, so I changed to White Dwarfs instead. When they get here I will germ 2 in hopes of getting 1 good one. potluvr

U

USApotluvr1

Update!

Hey everybody, good news the seedling has shown it's tap root through the bottom of the rr plug, so into the waterfarm with the 70/30 coco/hydroton medium, it went.
I gave it's first seedling feeding of 5 ml Flora Micro, 5 ml Flora Bloom, and 10 ml AN Sensizyme. I will feed for 15 mins and then turn the pump off, may increase to 2-10 min feedings as it gets bigger. Pic 1 is the rapid rooter with the seedling in it shown so you can see the root coming out of the plug. Pic 2 is the first feeding of my lil' girl. I will be adding a White Dwarf to the other waterfarm as soon as I get it in the mail. potluvr

DSCF0035
DSCF0036
P

punkadc

she looks so lonely.....she will explode soon enough, tho! good luck, potluvr!!!:)

Top Bottom