potluvrs sagarmatha double diesel auto grow.

• Thread starter USApotluvr1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

punkadc

hahaha.... you said 'member'.... hahaha ;)
thanks bro, you are too kind! :)

U

USApotluvr1

Hey punk!

I was gonna type that, it's funny you do seem to think the same things I do! Funny sombitch! p

S

still smokin

double d christmas tree buddy.......... you should decorate that bitch..... oh wait she will decorate herself ...... he he he thats right......good work my east coast friend

U

USApotluvr1

Hey ss!

Thanks, bro! Rainin' again your way, huh?! The Smurfberry grew an inch in height last night, and the DDiesel 1/2 inch. I know just the extra room allows improved circulation, which is key in keepin' da bitches happy. I see your ak x low 2 is flowering! Pisses you off wasting time and space to those low 2s. P

S

still smokin

sure does buddy cause i have 4 more of them that i could have popped instead....now im not sure if i have the room if i pop them ...so ill just waait it out to see what these other girls decide what there going to do. what kind of packaging did your lr2 comin

U

USApotluvr1

Hey ss!

Pink and white, breeders packs, very well packaged with plastic covering the seed tubing. I think they screwed you with the seeds. p

B

buzzkill420

hey ss what yours in the back of a cd case in a plan small bag with initals on it

I

IAmProton

Buzz I believe I got the same package as you, mine sprouted and started to grow but then the rains and deer came and destroyed them all :(

U

USApotluvr1

Hey farmers!

Hey still smokin, buzz and iamproton, this is my grow journal, I was trying to help ss with his issue, but someone elses gj isn't the place for these posts. Please check ss threads! p

I do notice many posts where they don't belong, so if you have a bud shot of your grow, put in your own thread, not in someone elses! Unless they give the okay to do so, like RGO does! But it takes time and effort to keep a journal...SO START YOUR OWN!

I

IAmProton

Wasn't trying to hijack just saw that people were talking about Lr2 and what seed packaging they came in and just thought id chime in cause i got the same thing as buzz i thought just figured id say they were viable. lo siento por favor, my hijacking days are done.

S

still smokin

USA ,as far as i go i have not posted pics here or on other site that i have not been told to. i have some shots on GGs site but i was told by him to do so on his lr2 grow. so if i have upset you pm me and let me know please.

I

IAmProton

Looking forward to your next update Ptlvr you are quite the inspiration because I hope to get going on some autos. How's the DDiesel coming?

A

automatic buds

just been reading this thread id love to see a smoke weight report on these.

Top Bottom