POTorNOT, NEEDS? crazy concierge

• Thread starter SPARECHANGE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Trim Prison. My back hurts just thinking about those happy girls reaching harvest time.
he doesn't even care! he did it, just to rub my nose in the fact he could. it's just what real friends do for each other.
what... an... asshole. and technically, i think he lapped me. i kept walking in, yesterday... lookin at em goin, "now what"... swear, it was like I'd forgotten what to do with em and when to do it. so i punched myself in the satchel a few times, for uttering the sounds of, "wwdd", =what would diesel do. it really helps to heal the self loathing. bumper sticker? :

"WWDD?"

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

ya know... the more time I spend here. The better I get at deciphering these. Still not sure what it means for my sanity though.... lookin good guys
this is horseshit. he's just talkin crazy! look at what i stole from short stuff's, garage! jaguaro's been holdin out! talk about a harem...

note the reflection of the photographer... i bet jag's in the same, junior bowling league, as diesel... should've grabbed a step stool...

Screenshot 20200517 061108 Chrome
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

side by side?

Larry the roofer, claims that human puup, besides bat guano, is the best fertilizer... having purchased it, in mass quantities, to do "landscaping".
i have flu concerns over clinic bud, now. will they be flu testing clinic bud, due to current economic repercussions and shipping delays for bat shyt? desperate times! and i hear it lives in poo, for up to 6 weeks. will any bud that wants a test, get one?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Yes all clinic bud must be tested before consumption.
There’s a little trick around it though, you can either spray it with Lysol or soak in everclear before you smoke it.[/QUOTE]

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

the biggest 3, are the right green. under my lights, look- high N, but they aren't. one schmall, IS high nitro, with fading old growth... meaning the N ain't too high for its new growth...; waxy... on "mid" section and the smallest waste of diox, is low N... so - interesting mix. same strains... diff needs, at varied staged, gals.

sigh... rh in 30s; I'll grab the humidifier, today.

and 3ish, nut burned tips, on waxy... makes sense: high N burnz...

i have mild wind chap, near the fan
and fading, older growth, on the biggest gal. trying to let nutes run low and get a rhythm for the effects of tap vs the RO, I'm used to. haven't had to add cmag, even once.
u guys want any example pics for comparison, I'll grab more...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Yes all clinic bud must be tested before consumption.
There’s a little trick around it though, you can either spray it with Lysol or soak in everclear before you smoke it.
[/QUOTE]
you're a crule, bitter man.
that reminds me, i need to boil off that water in the everclear, poundage loss. it's a blessing and a curse, to have enough dope, layin around, to forget what's what n where. after diesel's back gets sore, sterilizing all those trays... he won't b so quick, to rub my nose in my 80% seedling suicide rate, this go. I'll have to find some payback... brb.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
that reminds me, i need to boil off that water in the everclear, poundage loss. it's a blessing and a curse, to have enough dope, layin around, to forget what's what n where. after diesel's back gets sore, sterilizing all those trays... he won't b so quick, to rub my nose in my 80% seedling suicide rate, this go. I'll have to find some payback... brb.
[/QUOTE]
I built this for sterilization purposes
573C34D2 A6BE 423B 9D67 F5216E74EA6D
39D468B8 2440 495E 84FC CC706472B949
6B49EAAA D09D 4952 A6F6 A9886AF35388

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i keep scanning these for differences. last go, i think i had 7 of 8 make it and i knew I'd broken the tail on number 8. ur not covering the plugs. it doesn't appear, you stressed, much- over how u inserted em. i see the NOT CHEAP, NOT CLONEX KIT light, distance from and ability to use longer. i couldn't find anything, i feel- significant enough to change things up. my hands are super shakey, doin intricate whatchamacallit stuffs. think i should take the seeds, as soon as they pop vs risking long tails, or ya figure i just had a shyt round... i tease about killing seeds by the ton, but this go shows i need work on my prop process. any suggestions?

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

I built this for sterilization purposes View attachment 974052View attachment 974053View attachment 974054
[/QUOTE]
that's crazy!/ingenius crazy! you just sand blast your trays, with uv, or u just messin around?

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
[QUOTE="SPARECHANGE, post: 2418983, member: 109557"
this is horseshit. he's just talkin crazy! look at what i stole from short stuff's, garage! jaguaro's been holdin out! talk about a harem...

note the reflection of the photographer... i bet jag's in the same, junior bowling league, as diesel... should've grabbed a step stool...
[/QUOTE]

how do you know that picture isnt mounted 8 feet high, and I am not in the super mega giant bowling league?[/QUOTE]

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
i keep scanning these for differences. last go, i think i had 7 of 8 make it and i knew I'd broken the tail on number 8. ur not covering the plugs. it doesn't appear, you stressed, much- over how u inserted em. i see the NOT CHEAP, NOT CLONEX KIT light, distance from and ability to use longer. i couldn't find anything, i feel- significant enough to change things up. my hands are super shakey, doin intricate whatchamacallit stuffs. think i should take the seeds, as soon as they pop vs risking long tails, or ya figure i just had a shyt round... i tease about killing seeds by the ton, but this go shows i need work on my prop process. any suggestions?
Don’t wai for long tails. Little shorts are fine.
Get a pair of those wide tipped tweezers it helps a lot. Get em in tail down just below the hole. I always take a chunk out the top of the hole and set it aside till I get the seed in there then put it back loose just above the seed. Soak the plugs the day before so it’s room temp when your ready.

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter

LOL...how do you know that picture isnt mounted 8 feet high, and I am not in the super mega giant bowling league?

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter

Looks like D's the one whos really holding out!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

for good measure

when the diesel's go on vacation, for spring break...

88ish white boy kush, seedlings, lost their lives, in this picture.

Screenshot 20200517 070738 Chrome
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i was going to cheat n go straight to teepee... nope... I'll have bud on a stick. still, to cloner til they get a lil taller. sux... I'll have to sand blast the cloner... was bein lazy, finishing the flip.
but without light 3, on... the lighting would've been acceptable. I'd wall off half, but would lose overlap.
I'll probably kill another few...
not a bad article.

Screenshot 20200517 072052 Chrome
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom