an

antisemitic in there

somewhere

i think it's

called
i meant antipuke
i was queasy
dam autosuggest!
i couldn't stand to get the patio trash can. i eventually toock my chances and the waves of nausea, washed over and away so i figure and I'll probably spell it wong- one of the terps, was an antiemetic and great for chemo patients.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

my guest the other day, was wearing a gold, star of david, chain and naturally, me having no class, asked him about it. actually, he found it on the ground at work. worn it, ever since. thinks it's beautiful. i couldn't agree, more.
actually isn't sure whether he's of Jewish blood, or not. my guess... we all have a bit of human in us.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

How are you feeling? Did you touch the top of the sky, yet?
it took a while.
well rested. 5 strain cocktail... had i used straight up cbd strain... my tummy wouldn't b roaring at me, with the butcher's bill. my lovely g must b exhausted. i remember her baking, only- in the kitchen.
the highs are way beyond those of any
other
drug, I've tried. i dunno y they wouldn't try it, surgically. ewe... gives me creepy imagery.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

now, the timing has to b perfect

to pull this off

-sc
and while you're at it

bitch

i believe that Tennessee chicken

cooks same temp

for just as long

and then, seal the deal

with

-sc
no rush

I'll put some of your chocolate

ice cream

over the last

infected

brownie

not

a

peep

home run, baby!

means yes...
i at this, too!?!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

sober, enough
awoke to weinerdog with her dew claw stuck in her eyelid
there's a visual, for ya. lorD!
only me! and now, it's weinerdog lickfest 2020. i may work this business a lil ways, with the lovely g, but I'm uncomfortable with the word HERO. i gotta sleep this off a bit more.
GOOOOD MORRRRRNING, VIETNAM!
so that's like 16-18hr day one effects. that's a long time, for someone already permeated, with half the strains in it and I'm still in no hurry to take anything for pain.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

MAKE IT STOP!
NAILS, ON A CHALKBOARD!
i could swear i woke up from a nightmare, to a nightmare of a YouTube movie, with that kid, as the star and bar for the current generation, rewarding- intentional retardedness, like keanu Reeves, before he learned, kill em... with effects, if one cannot act; it pays better...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

That's my amnesia, I've never grown her before but she looks so nice. Not my 1st run but my 1st with amnesia, ive been outta the game for almost 10 years until earlier this year so I'm almost new again, ooohh gotta post this song now lol
a reminder of better days... simpler lives... with better taste than diesel and a smaller, cruel streak... not shorter... smaller.
I'm going to take this opportunity, to pull g's hair, like a flirty, grade school... BULLY! ehehehe

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

when some people... play stuff... it takes one back... people let it play... dod.
when other people share... diesel.... it's like yelling fire, in a movie theater... or flu!, in a toilet paper aisle.
people start killing each other, to make it stop... looting... screaming... trampling little people... and running for the exists... like a doorbusters sale, from inside THE JOINT.

-true story

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
when some people... play stuff... it takes one back... people let it play... dod.
when other people share... diesel.... it's like yelling fire, in a movie theater... or flu!, in a toilet paper aisle.
people start killing each other, to make it stop... looting... screaming... trampling little people... and running for the exists... like a doorbusters sale, from inside THE JOINT.

-true story

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

fascinating concept

to simplify in my own head

nothing is hot, nor cold... without comparison/reference point

was just tangenting in my head from yesterday's breadcrumbs

hot n cold are subjective terms...

The concept of temperature arises from the zeroth law of thermodynamics:

If two systems are in thermodynamic equilibrium with a third system, the two original systems are in thermal equilibrium with each other. Basically, if system A is in thermal equilibrium with system C and system B is also in thermal equilibrium with system C, system A and system B are in thermal equilibrium with each other.

From here, many hypothetical scales for temperatures are stablished.

It's said than one body has higher temperature than another when there is a heat exchange from the former to the latter.

But hot and cold are just sensations or feelings defined by people. Something is called hot when it's at higher temperature than our body (~37 °C), so a positive heat exchange will take place on contact. The opposite for cold (heat transference from our body to the cold object).

So, you are right, the higher the temperature of an object, the hotter it will be, but the concept hot is just to define the thermal perception.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

thinking to empty a couple syringes of previously- well done oil & repeat yesterday's procedures, as far as running through thermal plateaus, up to just under thca's boiling point so i can compare stuff i removed from flame, at water and heptane's bp/s... and see whether i feel differences, worthy of note. that is... if Larry the roofer, is still lazing about; getting fat.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

trying to chill

it's difficult for me to read my own poop

but i know i had lab stuffs i mean to not forget so... it must b done.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i might still b psychotic

ummm

trippin

i mean

possibly

unsure

but

i

choochoos

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

jaguar

tell ur creative gurl

a yellow star of david

with jailhouse tat ink for the inner writing

"I'VE HAD IT, ALREADY"

as if it were a number so block lettering

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

sigh

perversion

corruption

molestation

spin spin spin

fear

ignorance

hatred

apathy

indifference

differences

Screenshot 20200520 090023 Chrome
Screenshot 20200520 090108 Chrome
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

well, regardless... one of my more inspired days, with more results n new directions to go in, from just gettin high, with some friends. pretty...f'ing cool... and... y'all pay me to do this.... suckerz!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom