POW x RMH Test

• Thread starter 2DogWalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

2DogWalker

Prisoner of War x Rocky Mountain High ---- Test Grow

Test Grow for Hazeman

Started 8 Seeds 3/5/2011

Will place in root riot cubes once seed cracks then on to solo cups with promix.... From there we shall see :)

I would like to say thanks firstly to all that made this test grow possible. Please feel free to post any information regarding the parental stock of these seeds or pictures :sign0005:

Here are a few pics of the beginning of something great (I hope), The last one is an amazing surprise I got with the test and can't wait till i get room to see what GEMS lie within :character0053:

Everyone please feel free to stop in and comment accordingly, Thanks in advance for your time and knowledge.:party0042:

2Dog

Pow x rmh test
Pow x rmh test 2
Pow x rmh test 3
Pow x rmh test 4
P

primeform

wow this is a crazy cross. gonna rock both of these on there own this year so Ill be watchin this show!

Motarebel

Motarebel

Awesome! This combo should make your eyes bleed and be tasty too.

RMH = Mikado hybrid x Colorado Green Bud- flowering time 56-60 days
POW = Pacific G-13 x purpleG, Breeder Pacific made the purple G( a combination of the pacific G-13 and purple indica bx-3) and Gruru crossed it to the pacific g-13 clone.Flowering time goes around 65 days.

2DogWalker

wow this is a crazy cross. gonna rock both of these on there own this year so Ill be watchin this show!

Wow, thats great I will be on the look out for those for sure. Let me know what what you think bro, thanks for coming by

Awesome! This combo should make your eyes bleed and be tasty too.

RMH = Mikado hybrid x Colorado Green Bud- flowering time 56-60 days
POW = Pacific G-13 x purpleG, Breeder Pacific made the purple G( a combination of the pacific G-13 and purple indica bx-3) and Gruru crossed it to the pacific g-13 clone.Flowering time goes around 65 days.

eyes bleed, thats well thats :bongsmi:exactly what ive been looking for. Thanks much for stopping by and the information. Please let me know what you think about these as they grow old :)

Im keeping a close eye on em :)

2Dog

P

primeform

on top of great genetics motarebel has some awsome names for their strains!

2DogWalker

Update 1

on top of great genetics motarebel has some awsome names for their strains!

From Everything I've learned about mota and hazeman they seem like the kind of people I would want to associate with, nothing but honest quality, and a little creativity to boot.

Well,

3 of 8 have cracked their shells so far and been placed in root riot cubes, I will update the picture show once all have been placed into cubes. Couldn't be more excited to see what comes out of these, definitely hope I get something I will keep forever, as I am looking for something that fits this bill for my stable....

Ive decided these seeds will be flowered out in my large flower room with the white ogs I have just started...I am guessing about 2 months before these go to flower so we got some time and space to make them into nice bushes :) - Im thinking I will have 8 to 14 plants to flower (cull or remove the dudes as needed) from this group and will be using earth boxes w/ Promix Soilless Mix.

Now I get to find something to clone for my small flower room (where my 6 blueberries are currently flowering) :)))) ohhh the fun. Opinions welcome

2dog

2DogWalker

6 of 8 have cracked their shells, anxiously waiting on the last two. First 6 are in root riot cubes...Hopefully they start showing their heads soon. Pics to come. Would love some pics / stretch info on the POW side of the cross if anyone has, please let me know.

Thanks for coming by

2Dog

TortureKill

TortureKill

SToked to see this grow my man! SO far so good! I cant tell ya how anxious I am to see this one pop off!! Props to 2Dog, Hazeman, and Mota!

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
hell yea, this is how to do a test grow i cant wait to see it also.

2DogWalker

We have ignition.....

SToked to see this grow my man! SO far so good! I cant tell ya how anxious I am to see this one pop off!! Props to 2Dog, Hazeman, and Mota!

Oooooo me as well me as well. Thanks bro

hell yea, this is how to do a test grow i cant wait to see it also.

Couldn't do it without you and these genes, hope i can do them theirs...

Packin a bowl and gettin ready for the show

Sure it will be lively as with all events in my life

Good luck pheno hunting bro!
I'm subbed for sure :pimp:

Well thank you kind sir, Im fishin for sure......a whopper perhaps :harvest::harvest:

As of this afternoon all 8 have cracked their shells, none have exposed themselves yet though...Awesome germ rate tho, I scratched the last 2 to induce a tail:evilgrin0040:....Im going to the dungeon soon tho, photos to come....

2dog

2DogWalker

Quick Pic - Reachin for the light

Well all 8 have shown a tail and been placed in the root riot cubes. I woke up tis morning to a few trying to peak their heads out for the Party :party0042::party0042:....

No smell yet, lol.....but im waiting :)

Thanks for stoppin in

2Dog

100 2262
I

Igot5onit

I can smell them from here........stinky coming your way bro good luck on your phenos.

Igot5

2DogWalker

Moving Along

While the POW x RMH seeds look to have great seedling vigor, all 8 are up and looking good. Will try to keep this updated with pics as much as I can, they are going to veg for a while though so excitement is a ways out :)

Thanks to all that stop in

Best,
2Dog

100 2271

2DogWalker

Update 3/19.2011

Whats up Everybody,

Wanna keep this updated for the POW x RMH test grow... Here are some updated pics starting to show real leaves etc.... Anxiously waiting here :), Oh the SUN!!!

Plants are numbered as such in the overhead pic - for any comments relative to specific plants :).

1 2
3 4
5 6
7 8

Thanks in advance for any and all input :bongsmi:

Best
2Dog

100 2292
100 2293
E

E.T.

looking good brotha. excited to see what the rmh brings to the table....have some bubba x rmh that i can hardly wait to run

2DogWalker

Excited

ET - Thanks bro, been watching your test as well good luck to ya!

Well These ones are looking exciting. Plants in photos are numbered as shown in the first post. First four plant photo is 1 - 4, and 2nd is 5 - 8.... Hopefully lots of girls :)...

Thanks to any and all for stopping on by :) and leaving your thoughts and knowledge.

2Dog

100 2320
100 2323
100 2321
100 2322

2DogWalker

lookin good dog!

Thanks bro! The pack of Redneck TNT I have is burning a whole in my seed bank just wanted to get started..... They will for sure be in my next seed run.

But these look great, its great that everyone will be able to get ahold of each parent from this cross too, alone and in seed form . The RMH has me real excited, and the POW while thats just plain fun....:)

2dog

Latest posts

Top Bottom