POW x RMH Test

• Thread starter 2DogWalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
looking good ! looks like your going to have a nice harvest with that room.

2DogWalker

Breaking out on the fourth

Well this isnt a very popular place but I think it will get more fun now....While these went through a tough run with bugs n PH issues but are still shining through, quite a bit of variation in the 5 phenos I have in flowering still.

Here are a few pics to look at, crazy amounts of smell coming off these almost overwhelming to be able to choose a distinct fragrance at this time...STill fruit punchy on #3 (long slender colas), and my favorite pheno grow/looks wise to date.....

BREAKOUT Day 41 pics

I still have 2 more seeds and I am gonna keep #3 around for a full run sooner than later, I will do this thread/strain the justice it deserves; in due time.....

Best
2Dog

IMG 4277
IMG 4278
IMG 4280
IMG 4283
Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
looks real good for having bugs and PH problems. they should be packing it on now.

the rrock

the rrock

very nice doggwalker cant wait to see the harvest pics

L

longranger

Yummy. Really nice photos also. I will volunteer to help you do a smoke report:inlove:inlove

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
looking frosty in there - nice work

cant wait to see them finish

S

snkrhd23

still banging for havin problems good luck with em, they look great.

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

How they looking dog? Getting excited to pop these thanks bro!

2DogWalker

Im at day 53 of 12/12 so I am a few weeks from finish shots, 3 of 5 are turning a nice shade of purple, one short fat girl with big round colas and the 5th girl is just lagging. Im gonna run these about 70 to see how they go....Not a lot of swell due to all the issues this run,but they are still shining :( .... I will get some pics snapped before weekends end! Smelling danky mcdank real excited to smoke these girls....

2DogWalker

2DogWalker

Day 54

Well The weekend isnt quite over and here they are phew....A long HOT one around here ahhhhh not enough AC sucks...Here are a few pics for yall...I think the variation is more due to this poor run full of problems then the genetics..... But the Trichs are looking good and hopefully with some pushin we will get a nice swell over the next week then flush flush flushhhhhh.....

Smells are still a little fruity with a little hint of that baby poop smell in there...pretty consistent across the board now...

The last pic is a bud shot from my short big cola pheno....The rest of the phenos are very similar to the the full plant pics shown....

Hope you enjoy...

Best
2DoGWalker

IMG 4292
IMG 4293
IMG 4294
IMG 4295
IMG 4296
IMG 4297
IMG 4298
IMG 4299

2DogWalker

Hey thanks for stoppin by fellas!!!!

very nice doggwalker cant wait to see the harvest pics

Thanks much bro!

Looking good my friend. Sweet gooey goodness.

Very Gooey indeed,just finished trimmin my auroras they remind me of eachother on the gooey factor

Yummy. Really nice photos also. I will volunteer to help you do a smoke report:inlove:inlove

Awww Yeah for sure bro! Bring a stick :)

looking frosty in there - nice work

cant wait to see them finish

Thank you much sir, finishing slower than I expected on this room but everything is this time.....Thanks for comin thru bro!

still banging for havin problems good luck with em, they look great.

Thank you thank u bro!

How they looking dog? Getting excited to pop these thanks bro!

Get em wet I saved a few phenos I just gotta find a empty room to run em in!! Give them the justice they deserve!

Thanks for all the support people, stay cool :icon_animal26:

2DogWalkER

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
the one with the leaves turning red is what my pow mom and my G-13 dose.

2DogWalker

Aight well Im taking these down one by one I got pics of all of them on the camera.... My favorite pheno (rock hard nugs - fruitiest smelling since the beginning) is still finishing up though, probably tomorrow before I get to her....

Once I get everything sorted out I will post up all the pics etc....

Thanks goes out to Hazeman here, some serious genetics folks! Can't wait to try this smoke. I expect some KO Bud....

Best
2DoGWalkER

sticky icky

sticky icky

Hell yeah bro really nice I can't wait to get blown on somma dis lol...

Latest posts

Top Bottom