powdery mildew recommended sprays

• Thread starter Rupert421
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rupert421

Rupert421

Zenthanol, Looking into this for sure. Probably be worth the purchase and will try anything and / or anything!! lol!! Thanks brother!!✊

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
GrowSafe is good stuff. It's OMRI listed and safe to use through harvest. I've used it and like it.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Any specific % (1% / 2%) or just whole milk?
as strong as possible though not sure how good indoors it is as it needs the hot sun to become effective..
it does work fantastic and it’s actually good for the plants immune system..

jokerdro

jokerdro

Hey all!

So what have y’all been using for powdery mildew sprays for prevention and / or treatment?? Have been using Captain Jacks copper fungi spray for prevention on a weekly basis. Unfortunately this morning on my morning visit to the garden, noticed p.m on a few leaves. I’ve dealt with this before except closer to harvest, but am about ready to flip the girls to 12/12 and am hesitant until I get this resolved. Any and all help is greatly appreciated!!
Growers Ally Fungicide if shit gets crazy
You can get a gallon of concentrate for a pretty good price on amazon... Good to have on hand just incase you're away and come back to a mess or something in your veg tent...
Just be careful using it, getting some of that concentrate on your hand can and WILL burn you... ask me how i know 😂

Otherwise I do a mix of 3% Hydrogen Peroxide 1 to 10 parts waters & a splash of soap to taste....
that seems to do fine at minor outbreaks from some crazy humidity changes or something

Personally I think you'll be fine with the Hydrogen peroxide mix
Good luck friend

L

Lifted1

Hey all!

So what have y’all been using for powdery mildew sprays for prevention and / or treatment?? Have been using Captain Jacks copper fungi spray for prevention on a weekly basis. Unfortunately this morning on my morning visit to the garden, noticed p.m on a few leaves. I’ve dealt with this before except closer to harvest, but am about ready to flip the girls to 12/12 and am hesitant until I get this resolved. Any and all help is greatly appreciated!!

do you have sycamore trees around or something that is transferring the PM?

it doesnt just appear because of a phase of grow or high humidity. the spores are reaching your plant. Once you have an infected plant its flowing PM will infect your others. Put a hepa filter on your intake and make sure your not bringing it in from surrounding environment.

as far as plants are concerned, toss em. PM is a systemic virus and you wont be able to combat it. not only is it always going to appear in each clone from here on out, it also can contaminate your other cuts. not worth the hassle.

imho best solution is to empty the room and sulphur burn. Get new cuts going. cut your losses and get back to growing crip medicine rather than battling PM / nursing plants along.

keep growing fun! best of luck

Kraken.headz

Kraken.headz

PM is not "systemic", nor is it a virus. I am typically in favor of discarding plants you see it on, though.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom