powdery mildew

• Thread starter choking420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

choking420

hello fellow farmers. i had a general question about some fungicides. first off i went to the local hydro store and picked up some various products to help me fight pm. ducth master zone + penetrator and dow agrosciences eagle 40wp. from the product label the dutch master zone and penetrator do not seem to be a fungicide. the eagle 40wp i can't find any reviews about it. i know ppl here have tried the dutch master route and claim success in ridding pm. i want to know if anyone has tried the eagle 40wp route and what their results were.

B

bluegrass

I sprayed my plants with h202 and it has worked wonders. Haven't tried the others sorry, I do know that serenade burned the fuck out of my girls!

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Fighting the same thing right now, really sucks man, hard thing to get rid of. One thing thats been fending it off for me is Advanced nutrient Piranha, dont get me wrong, I hate AN products, for the most part, but that, tarantula, and voodoo, though extremely over priced, are great products. So if you can get that, the beneficial fungi really helps. Also a Sulfur burner can dramatically reduce reproduction, but, obviously not something everyone wants to use in their room.

F

FastForward

I'm doing the zone+penetrator route....am burning the fuck outta leaves, but it's better than nowt....

B

bluegrass

I agree, they will pull through man. I guarantee it. I hope to never get this again after I get a dehumidifier. Live and learn I guess...

C

choking420

hey fastforward do you spary with the zone first then spray with the penetrator?

F

FastForward

hey fastforward do you spary with the zone first then spray with the penetrator?

Mix them together....I've not been pH balancing it.....one remedy is milk and water, which is highly alkaline, and zone+penetrator is pH9+...so I figured to keep it. It has been burning the leaves but it appears to be working.

I'm using Zone @ 2.5ml/litre and Penetrator @ 60ml/litre.

If this doesn't work I'll check out that stuff DNA has just recommended, but there's a bunch of folks at ic who swear by the zone+pen route.

EDIT: googled GC3: "For control of Powdery Mildew on many types of crops such as melons, squash, tomatoes, cucumbers, trees crops, grapes and flowers. GC-3 is an FIFRA 25b exempt fungicide (Rule 40 CFR 152.25). GC-3 has shown the ability in replicated field and greenhouse trials to control Powdery Mildew for 7-10 days with a 1% spray solution. GC-3 is applied as a foliar spray and should be a great addition to a well managed disease program. It is made from 100% organic components so there is no danger of toxic effects to humans or animals."

H

hazyfontazy

ff ,,,ive not had burn using the dm stuff ,,i just wonder if u are spraying when lights are off ,,,i spray till runoff when lights go out and dont get burn ,,in fact the leaves look great ,,

ed from delta 9 reccomended just ph 8 water ,but i think that will just kill the external spores ,,,

the battle continues :(

F

FastForward

Hazy - lights on...I know...next time I'll go lights off....in my defense I did raise the lights way up..

D

Donk Frog

All natural(organic) cure for mildew

Try AQ10 from ecogen if you are in early stages of mildew.....I had the same problem a few years back, and came accros this remedy in the cannabible 2 by jason King(pg 22) so I tried it out and it worked...hate to see hard work go to waste
here's the company that sells the cure.
Used by the muti million dollar grapes (for wine) industry for the same problem
ecogen Inc
2005 Cabot boulevard w
P.O box 3023
langhorne, Pennsylvannia
1-215-757-1590 phone
1-215-757-2956 fax

budboy299

budboy299

Just to let everyone know....I looked everywhere for GC3 like dna genetics recommeded.
Only place I could find it was a hydro shop in texas. They in turn told me that they believe the company that makes it has stopped making it. They called all the contact numbers for the company as well and says that all the contacts no longer work.

budboy299

budboy299

Ignore the last post I made...damn hydro shop! I found the manufacturer quite easily on the web. They are still in business and still list GC3 in their product directory.
http://www.jhbiotech.com/

probably just wanted to sell me something differant

H

hazyfontazy

:clapping:clapping:clapping fingers crossed looks like i'm clean ,,penetrator and systhane seems to have worked:rock

t.o.med

t.o.med

the penetrator+zone burnt every single leaf on both my nebula but didnt on my hindu kush.ive been using milk it seems good to keep it in check. just added second dehumidifier so hopefully this helps.

H

hazyfontazy

foliar spray at lights out works best ,never spray a plant thats dry at the roots

F

FastForward

I don't want to jinx myself but I think I've rid myself of the pm too....using zone and penetrator....going to keep spraying just to make sure I've broken the cycle...

Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
trust me fellows i have to deal with major pm in the great outdoors but this GREEN CURE is the truth works everytime and no BURN, at least i've never ever seen any.

GreenCure 8oz Low
Top Bottom