Powdery Mildew

• Thread starter JJP53
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KayJay

Yes, I agree Seamaiden, the ozone generator is dangerous to use if not used correctly. You don't want to be anywhere near one when it is running and it takes up to an hour or so for the O3 to dissipate, depending on temperature.

But I sure love mine, which is a 14,000 mg/ph unit, not a cheapy, more like 500 dollars (eBay). Besides the mildew, it really helps control the smell, especially if growing skunky phenos and you have neighbors nearby.

Motels and such use them to clear out rooms that some inconsiderate smoker has used. Pet odors too. It also will kill bedbugs in high doses. I read that 25% of the hotels in New York city have bedbugs. They are on the comeback in the USA. If I have to stay in one in N.Y. I think I will bring my generator with me. :)

I personally like to use Greencure. I still don't like to use it in late flowering but I have and didn't notice any taste difference myself, but I always dip my colas in a bucket of RO water to wash for a minute to wash off the dust and stuff off before I hang them up to dry.

The ozone generator will kill airborne mildews and molds so it helps as a preventative measure too.

P

Peacebud

Yes IB, Eagle 20 will wipe it out. Only spray it in veg, wear a serious mask. And cover all skin. I've never seen PM since I've used this stuff.

Can't you just buy it on ebay enen in California? That is how I got mine a year ago.
just checking on how your harvests turned out after using e20? i used it before my flower cycle, went 60 days, no pm. amazing since i've been having to spray milk or other products weekly. the buds safe to smoke tho ? Been smoking them and can't notice anything bad... beside birds falling outta the sky..

OGONLY

OGONLY

I'm sure it was fine, that was like two years ago I think lol. Haven't had to use the stuff since though. Haven't seen p.m. in years. Thank God.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Speaking of PM. I'm seeing it on certain plants around the property, mostly annual flowers that don't get a lot of sun. The temps and RH, however, have not been in the ranges the vast majority of people who think they know PM assume they must be. Try temps in the high 80s-90s, RH in the low 20s. The difference seems to be direct exposure to sunlight, which suggests that it might be possible someday to treat PM with light alone.

Top Bottom