Powdery Mildew

• Thread starter JJP53
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
And a healthy environment is the best way to get healthy plants.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Yes SM, AND a healthy environment.

And dont spray anything unless you are aware of the risks to you and your plants.

bloads

bloads

Eagle 20's illegal in CA?

Specracyde immunox has the same active ingredient and is sold @ home depot... why pick on Eagle?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Likely saturation/percentage of harmful chemicals. It's not illegal (Eagle 20), it's illegal for the Average Idiot Joe to use, you've got to be licensed to handle it.

O

Organicyumyum

Likely saturation/percentage of harmful chemicals. It's not illegal (Eagle 20), it's illegal for the Average Idiot Joe to use, you've got to be licensed to handle it.

actually, im pretty sure it is illegal to have in Cali. You cannot buy it here, you have to order it from out of state. that stuff is absolutely terrible in all ways and really isn't necessary anyway. Compost teas and a good environment!!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
actually your wrong

all you have to do us take a one day class to be able to buy it as an ag professional

my friend who owns a vineyard got me some

i'd have to second Bloads. prevention is the only real way to keep it at bay. i did try out some preventative stuff that might have helped too.

OGONLY

OGONLY

Yes IB, Eagle 20 will wipe it out. Only spray it in veg, wear a serious mask. And cover all skin. I've never seen PM since I've used this stuff.

Can't you just buy it on ebay enen in California? That is how I got mine a year ago.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
or be really smart and take cuts from everything you want to save and just dip the cuts - safer for you then spraying if you dont have all the right gear especially

2ml/gal

the hard part is decontaminating your grow area - or you will for sure get pm again

killabyte

killabyte

mycobutanil doesn't survive combustion in it's stable form...not many chemicals do..

the products of mycobutanil combustion are poisonous in high doses, possibly carcinogenic, but are not as damaging as some people are saying..

Hydrogen chloride - experimented with since the 1700s

Hydrogen cyanide - can be extracted from apple seeds, some millipedes release it as a defense mechanism

carbon monoxide- duh

Oxides of nitrogen - you might get a slight nitrous hit from each bowl..fuck yea

As a grower you will be exposed without proper precautions... I wear a full suit mask and goggles (goggles are AS IMPORTANT AS A MASK... I learned this the hard way from graffiti/ aerosol cans).

But as a smoker your chances of contacting the actual compound only exist when you handle the herb...and if you spray mothers before cloning..taking them thru veg and flower... then your chances of ever even touching one molecule of it are greatly diminished..

K

KayJay

I have read through all 11 pages and I didn't see a word about ozone generators. A heavy duty ozone generator will kill or disable mold and mildew and also kill insects. It will kill plants in heavy concentrations, so it is more for cleaning your empty room before the next grow starts.
I spray my rooms with Purex/Clorox and then hit it with my ozone blaster.

dorjewright

dorjewright

I have read through all 11 pages and I didn't see a word about ozone generators. A heavy duty ozone generator will kill or disable mold and mildew and also kill insects. It will kill plants in heavy concentrations, so it is more for cleaning your empty room before the next grow starts.
Can you give us more info on the ozone. Size, type, web site, etc.

G

grandunifier

I have researched most of these non-organic PM treatments and the MSDS does not look like it would be a good thing for you to put in your body. Injestion causes ulcerations and inhalations causes air sack damage on many of the products much less the toxicity of these.

I reccommend Zero Tolerance organic fungicide/pesticide because it works and it's safe to use just about anytime.

I have posted on this subject elsewhere on these forums PM is a fungus that everyone has battled at one time and either they won or they still have PM and are simply suppressing it, to win the fight I suggest reading my other post which shows exactly how to eliminate it.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Link us, please. :)
Why not with something that's known to kill the PM fungi, like Physan 20?

I personally won't recommend growers use ozone generators, I know how dangerous they can be and how lax growers can be.

Top Bottom