dirk d

Sf1
Sf2
Sf3
Sf4
Sf5
Sf6
Sf7

finally get a chance to run these gems. Planted these beans on 10/25. popped up today. Will try and run as much of Alien's Organic Feed schedule as I can. Wanted to thank Kdog for the love and Alien for making these gems for us. Here's to fighting the Dark Side for as long as i can!

Veg will be with T-5's in Soil and Flower will be done in Soil Beds with either Vertical or Horizontal lighting depending on how I feel with dual 1000's.

JAWS

JAWS

so your runing some starfighter??...a special PHENO??.....

cool i guesso_O

dubble bubble

dubble bubble

looking good mang! what is your choice of vert or horizontal lighting depending on? like what will be the deciding factor and why?

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

Sounds like a surprise. Special prototype? I'd love to see this;)

dirk d

dirk d

so your runing some starfighter??...a special PHENO??.....

cool i guesso_O
the specialty is the strain. going to be going through these 6 plants with a fine tooth comb see what we can find.

looking good mang! what is your choice of vert or horizontal lighting depending on? like what will be the deciding factor and why?
I'm really liking the vert's but i'm leaning on turning one of my setups into a horizontal with adjust-a-wings and another setup run a combo vert and horizon. I think that will be the best as the girls will get hit from every angle.

JAWS

JAWS

ahhhhh ok now i get it my friend, hope she shows you something special..

right on:)

dubble bubble

dubble bubble

good shit. you have experience with the aaws? thinking about running a few larges with a 600whps & 600wmh in each over 4x4 beds. ive also got a couple dual 250w digs. thinking about droppin those in between vertically.

kendog000

kendog000

May the force be with you bro. Bring ur Jedi skills to the table bro, and lets see what kina dank you can find. These were shared with me from A so I'm just spreading the love around, I hope you enjoy running em. Ill be right behind ya with the other half bro.
Much k and good luck young Skywalker!!!

Ken

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

good shit. you have experience with the aaws? thinking about running a few larges with a 600whps & 600wmh in each over 4x4 beds. ive also got a couple dual 250w digs. thinking about droppin those in between vertically.
That will kill dbl bbl,my kid runs 3-600s over 4x8 trays,hps/mh/hps and does really well.

dirk d

dirk d

ahhhhh ok now i get it my friend, hope she shows you something special..

right on:)
thanks Jaws! This is it for me. I have killed many plants, went through all kinds of bugs/mold/disease, power outages, stoner moments, whole bunch of other shit so I can grow The Starfighters. It makes so much sense now. Ya I just hit some 5 month cured UDUB lol.

anyways thanks bro..I really want to check out your thread. I always hear great things about your knowledge. They could have been lying though lol jk or am??? lol

not really but sometimes you have to run before you walk lol going to start on my new horizontal setup within a couple weeks.

May the force be with you bro. Bring ur Jedi skills to the table bro, and lets see what kina dank you can find. These were shared with me from A so I'm just spreading the love around, I hope you enjoy running em. Ill be right behind ya with the other half bro.
Much k and good luck young Skywalker!!!

Ken
Thank you Master Kendog! lol I've been training the last couple of years just for this run. Going to focus on nothing except for the girls. I can feel this run is going to be something special. Throw up some pics of yours when you get them going.

That will kill dbl bbl,my kid runs 3-600s over 4x8 trays,hps/mh/hps and does really well.
Ya that's pretty much the way i have my 10 x 10 flower room setup but with vertical lighting. Unfortunately I can't turn everything on till i get the new minisplit in. I actually have (4) 600's i'll put in that room.

If I wasn't I am now, lol...
ahh good. we'll get a "safe" word lol

Top Bottom