Power of the Dark Side

• Thread starter dirk d
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kendog000

kendog000

Glad to hear the change is workin out for ya, i know you were stressin it in the begining.
change is good bro, and all the ladies look happy, not just the SF wee ones. cant wait to see whats what sex wise, all hunnies with a male or two would be the shit bro, and my fingers are crosses for sure

Ken

dirk d

dirk d

Day 33 (from breaking ground)
SF

Alright so we are getting this show started!! put my 5 Plants into flower to get sexed.

#1 went into Flower at 9"
#3 went into Flower at 8.5"
#4 went into Flower at 8.5"
#5 went into Flower at 10"
#6 went into Flower at 9"

and looks like my #2 is not going to make it. Started looking much worse about 5 days ago. we'll see but its not looking good at all. Took (2) clones of each plant as well.

kendog000

kendog000

yeah bro, let the games begin. Im curious to see what ya come up with from the group.

Ken

dirk d

dirk d

So All the StarFighter's showed sex
Day 6
SF3

SF32

SF4
SF42

SF6

SF1

And some whole plant shots of the the young ladies and gentlemen
SF10

#1 Female
SF50

#5 Female
SF30

#3 Male
SF40

#4 Male
SF50

#5 Male
SF60

#6 Male

SF #1 -- 11 1/2"
SF #3 -- 12 1/2"
SF #4 -- 14"
SF #5 -- 15"
SF #6 -- 15 1/2"

So Happy I have at least 2 Females to Flower out.

kendog000

kendog000

Awesome news DD, now we know right. two is better than one hahaha! Im liking the #6 and #4 males from the group, what would be ur pic of the bunch??? What kinda smells if any of those two. Out of them two hunnies bro, i dig em both, cant wait to see whats to come with these. Lookin good D

Ken

dirk d

dirk d

right on brother!!!

very nice;)
Thanks Jaws, appreciate the good vibes

Awesome news DD, now we know right. two is better than one hahaha! Im liking the #6 and #4 males from the group, what would be ur pic of the bunch??? What kinda smells if any of those two. Out of them two hunnies bro, i dig em both, cant wait to see whats to come with these. Lookin good D

Ken
The #4 and the #6 are also my favorite Males Ken. Both have excellent structure and i love big yielders and both seem like they will add some serious yield. So far i'm leaning toward the #6 but i got the males on the side trying to get an advanced idea of what to expect.

I really wanted 4 females but what you going to do?? lol I'm very happy with 2 females. I haven't really gone and done any smell tests yet as i been trimming for the last 2 days lol. I think I remember someone saying the Alien Tech pheno is the short one idk for sure but we'll see.

Going to toss the females into some 5 gallon pots and see what they can do over the next 9 weeks.

dirk d

dirk d

SFG

So decided i better cut these Males before they start pollinating my flower rooms lol Here's the Group from Left to Right #3, #4, and #6.

SF3
SF3B

#3 is the smallest of the group and the one that least excites me
SF4
SF4B

#4 is a nice beefy male with very good structure
SF6
SF6B

#6 seems to be the best of the group. Didn't get a chance to do a thorough smell test but I have clones of all these Males. Just want to focus on the Females first.

kendog000

kendog000

I hope you saved a cut of the #6 for urself bro, just incase you feel like doing some dusting. How are the hunnies coming along. They have to be gettin their leg on by now brother.

Ken

kendog000

kendog000

yeah man, let the games begin brother. Hope they turn out fuggin bomb ass smoke D. Lurkin in the shandows watchin

Ken

dirk d

dirk d

#1 at 38 days Flower

SF1
SF1M1
SF1M3
SF1M5
SF1M6

The #1 is starting to beef up considerably. Couldn't believe how much these girls have grown in the last couple weeks.

SF52
SF53
SF5M1

The #5 is looking amazing! Can't believe what a specimen she has turned into. wouldn't realize it from just watching her grow up as a youngster. Decided to call this girl my "Samson" Pheno lol

Top Bottom