• Tagged users None
POWER.SI

POWER.SI

THCFarmer Sponsor
Supporter
Supporter
Power si garden
Fullsizerender
This is our test garden I will be posting pictures weekly. Please let me know if you have any questions

Power si garden 3
Savage Henry

Savage Henry

Nice greenhouse, interested to see how it progresses. What does your soil mix/fertilizer regiment look like?

POWER.SI

POWER.SI

THCFarmer Sponsor
Supporter
Supporter
How does your product compare to say pro-tek, osa, ect?
my product is similar to osa28 and fasilitor. I used to work for aptus. They are all good products but power si is superior. They are all silicic acid products but power si is extremely available to the plant. I am able to grow monster plants in pots between 65g-200g and never have my ppms be higher than 1000. I used to run my ppms a lot higher when I wasn't using silicic acid because the nutrition wasn't getting into my plants. The silicic doesn't just strengthen the plant. It transports nutrients throughout the plant and makes nutrients that are immobile much more available

Last edited:
POWER.SI

POWER.SI

THCFarmer Sponsor
Supporter
Supporter
Nice greenhouse, interested to see how it progresses. What does your soil mix/fertilizer regiment look like?
The soil is a mix of vermifire and roots. All the soil is used. This batch happens to have been used three times now. After rounds we dump of the pots rinse with slf-100, add new amendments and replant. I swear its just been getting better

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
supposed to be sour d but the homie mismarked shit. I have no clue what it is. Smells like berry, super frosty but not sure on genetics unfortunately
Word the bitch is stacking hard and those fans are reaching for the sky. Looks super healthy!

buddahslave

buddahslave

View attachment 590096 View attachment 590097 This is our test garden I will be posting pictures weekly. Please let me know if you have any questions
Love the Greenhouse bro, I'm very interested in it, because I'm in the process of buying one and using Power Si:smoking:. I was wondering if you could share with me the specs of the greenhouse. What company did you go with, and what do you think of it. Currently I'm looking extremely hard at Farmtek with there light depo system. Please let me know because I value your opinion.

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

Here is some food for thought , With Silica and if its really beneficial and that super steroid enhancing product that is going to make your plant Hercules and Yield so much more ..
There is a lot of myth when it comes to this product ,, If its so needed then why is it not on the essential list ??? Its because there are lot of specie of plants that do not have the transporter cell to carry it ,
And wouldn't you now Marijuana is just that type of plant that accumulates 1 - 2 percent of silica uptake out of 100 percent HOLLY SHIT that is Nothing
So is it worth to even bother ?? with bottles selling for what ???
See where i am going folks ,,,,
to me it was some person thinking how can i make money or start a company up and make money well i can not sell oxygen but Si is the next most abundant mineral in the earths crust @27 percent
And plants grow so much bigger and better out door so for sure its going to make plants better off Right
Its mentioned that Si creates stronger plants healthier , can't forget yields more , and pest and disease resistant stress tolerant ..
Well for one these are perfect examples easy to By into . Organic soil is the same thing and more .. Why no need for Si as organic matter has sufficient enough for our beloved plants being the small percentage of si uptake :)

So i ask is si really worth it ?? or the question is has there been peered tests samples taken for the amount of Si dry weight to leaf matter
or any peer tests....

Now here I will tell you how they often due these so called "testings" that you read about. I am not talking about university field studies.
"tests" will feed plants only their essential needs in a control group and then add "test additives" similar side by side and you will see some slight variations but not all soils in these tests are always equal and neither is the foliar feeding and neither is the roots care and sometimes manipulations to roots to further delay or stunt growth. When their is money involved, do not give trust away so cheaply/easily.

Do not take shit on the internet in studies from someone trying to sell you something, their are exceptions like organizations and such that are more along ethical lines than a business/corporations where it is max profit on every aspect.

I speak on the for aggressive profit business model as I see It no different than the guys as fairs/carnivals that sell products but sound like they are perfect but not so quite.

You have to learn to see who is talking, then decide if they are worth listening too. Often people listen and then ask questions about who and what. See who is talking and then your perspective on things will open up a bit more.

People give to much trust in reading materials from biased directions to unqualified people and they suffer for it and never realize the bigger source of the problem is how they understand and make a choice is flawed and this is powerfully & personally close to each person that this can be hard to appreciate.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Here is some food for thought , With Silica and if its really beneficial and that super steroid enhancing product that is going to make your plant Hercules and Yield so much more ..
There is a lot of myth when it comes to this product ,, If its so needed then why is it not on the essential list ??? Its because there are lot of specie of plants that do not have the transporter cell to carry it ,
And wouldn't you now Marijuana is just that type of plant that accumulates 1 - 2 percent of silica uptake out of 100 percent HOLLY SHIT that is Nothing
So is it worth to even bother ?? with bottles selling for what ???
See where i am going folks ,,,,
to me it was some person thinking how can i make money or start a company up and make money well i can not sell oxygen but Si is the next most abundant mineral in the earths crust @27 percent
And plants grow so much bigger and better out door so for sure its going to make plants better off Right
Its mentioned that Si creates stronger plants healthier , can't forget yields more , and pest and disease resistant stress tolerant ..
Well for one these are perfect examples easy to By into . Organic soil is the same thing and more .. Why no need for Si as organic matter has sufficient enough for our beloved plants being the small percentage of si uptake :)

So i ask is si really worth it ?? or the question is has there been peered tests samples taken for the amount of Si dry weight to leaf matter
or any peer tests....

Now here I will tell you how they often due these so called "testings" that you read about. I am not talking about university field studies.
"tests" will feed plants only their essential needs in a control group and then add "test additives" similar side by side and you will see some slight variations but not all soils in these tests are always equal and neither is the foliar feeding and neither is the roots care and sometimes manipulations to roots to further delay or stunt growth. When their is money involved, do not give trust away so cheaply/easily.

Do not take shit on the internet in studies from someone trying to sell you something, their are exceptions like organizations and such that are more along ethical lines than a business/corporations where it is max profit on every aspect.

I speak on the for aggressive profit business model as I see It no different than the guys as fairs/carnivals that sell products but sound like they are perfect but not so quite.

You have to learn to see who is talking, then decide if they are worth listening too. Often people listen and then ask questions about who and what. See who is talking and then your perspective on things will open up a bit more.

People give to much trust in reading materials from biased directions to unqualified people and they suffer for it and never realize the bigger source of the problem is how they understand and make a choice is flawed and this is powerfully & personally close to each person that this can be hard to appreciate.
Agreed, but if you are going to spend that much cash I would just use it as a foilar spray to save you lots of cash and still wreak the benefits.

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

Agreed, but if you are going to spend that much cash I would just use it as a foilar spray to save you lots of cash and still wreak the benefits.
But how much benefits are you getting ??? or think you are getting ?
i mean 1 = 2 percent is all the plant is going to use
Are you letting your plants see Extreme drought like conditions ?? what about if you had infestation ??? Being Si is suppose to take care of that Using Si does this mean i do not need to worry anymore about treating my plants ??
The Si will take care of Mites, gnats , aphids ??? i mean why are insects destroy crops where there should be abundance of Si
100 percent of anyone talking about it, they always say IT MAY IT MAY why not IT DOES IT DOES :)

I made a Huge mistake , I wonder is Marijuana a monocut or Dicot ???
so instead of the 1- 2 perent i mentioned above its actually 0.1 - 0.2 percent
So its more or less pissing in the ocean , But to each there own if you think it makes a difference ??? then by all means have at er

Only thing i foliage spray on my girls is Zinc n iron up to 5th week of flower indoor and outdoor .Much cheaper and with more benefits
Find your curve and run with it
PPP

Top Bottom