pray for my dad

• Thread starter KoR
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dazed&Confused

Turning bad vibrations to good vibrations *

I only wish the warmest thaughts and feelings for your dad, I hope he has a fast and strong recovery!

Much love to all of you smokers and midnight tokers *

Keep the hope up, feel the vibrations of this earth and think positive.

There is always hope and there is no reason your dad will not make it, as long as we all show him well wishes and good thaughts, instead of sympati.

He needs our positive smoker attitude! It will all work out in the end, just keep your faith *

My 5 cents... *

K

kill-9

My dad has had two strokes, he's had a bypass operation twice. He actually died on the operating table on the second one, but they revived him.

All I can say is Pray to God and if you need to cry, let it all out. He was at a California Heart Hospital so they were on top of their game. I didn't need to tell the nurses anything but check around the bed. If you're familiar with medical terminology, read the chart. So you'll at least know what the doctor is saying when he visits.

It also helps to motivate the Doctor if you personally speak with him away from your father and the family. So you're just not "another patient". I'm sure the doctors and nurses are professional and would treat every patient with their best. But let's do whatever you can here.

I also try to speak with the nurses and RNs that will be taking care of my dad. It doesn't hurt to offer them a soda or snack on your way down to the cafeteria.

Nurses love nice families and almost go out of their way to do things for them.

F

fuzzy

When you get a chance give us an update.Hope everything is going well. Peace,Fuzzy

Latest posts

Top Bottom