Pre "95" Sensi Star--Ogre--Goin Ape Shit!!

• Thread starter sticky icky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sticky icky

sticky icky

45 dayz

I'll be makin some hybrids with this bruad 4 sure maybe with my buddys stud stardog male or maybe reverse the white still thinkn bout what I'm gonna do lol...--
IMAG0721.jpg
IMAG0710.jpg
IMAG0717.jpg
IMAG0722.jpg
IMAG0734.jpg
IMAG0720.jpg

F

fuzzy

frosty for sure

Now thats 1 fuzzy frosty girl you have there sticky!Nice job my friend.peace,fuzzy

2DogWalker

That things stems are right brotha..... We got a nice sensi star pheno as well, need to get that girl fired and figured out after looking at those stems homie....Wow that girl looks like she'll hold up some sirius colas :P..... How long u planning on running that little lady? I like how she is lookin at day 45, she looks really dense too....

Dude I think I might have done white OG #2 a little justice this time, we need to get a sesh hooked up soon, I think you'll enjoy these smells... I got HDTV ready for our Fantasy Matchup tomorrow....

Lets see those chems :)

2DW

E

E.T.

looking real sik homie!!! what kind of smells is she putting off?

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn bro your not playin with that sensi star...looks like some serious dank for sure.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Thanks a lot my good friends,to ET she smells like berrys,hash lemon funk really kick ass smells for sure,there changing quite a bit!

sticky icky

sticky icky

Thanks Ill, yes I have she's taste kill and the nugz I blazed wernt knockout potent but decently strong so we'll see how it comes out for me I'm gonna lettem go like 63 dayz they should be kill!

marski420

marski420

Deff some straight kill being grown at your house bro, looks like you are doing her some justice... Keep up the great work. When do you plan on taking her down?

R

Rise and Shine

Looking good! My boy runs this strain but Im not sure that its pre 95. After looking at yours I dont think he has his quite dialed in yet. Keep it up!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Super mega dank lookin.. That strain looks tasty.. Great grow

sticky icky

sticky icky

Thanks a lot my dawgz I think she turned out pretty good wait till ya see the dry nuggiez frosty the snowman comin soon!

Top Bottom