Pre "95" Sensi Star--Ogre--Goin Ape Shit!!

• Thread starter sticky icky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sticky icky

sticky icky

Wassup yall wanted to start a thread with this dime piece so she can sho her stuff 37 dayz in she's a freakin trich monster and she reeks to high heaven really hardy indica grows a lot like bubba,can't wait to give her the axe ill be postin up a bunch a pix enjoy!
IMAG0481.jpg
IMAG05951.jpg
IMAG05971.jpg
IMAG05871.jpg

N

naturalmedicine

Nice pics. I ran a cut called Ogre about five years ago. It was very strong and stayed short. Only ran it once. Yours looks a lot nicer than the one I had. Great job!

convex

convex

I usually don't jump into someones thread just to 'ooh and ahh' about thier buds.

But ... Damn! Ohhh ahhh!!! Very Nice!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice frost monster.. Very nice plant great grow show.. Ur pics r always bad ass.. She looks like a dank ass strain..

G

ganjherbsmoke

damn thats really frosty

im about to flip a few phenos in a week or two
hope i find something like that

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice work bro you have that sensi star shinning bright...Shes one frosty lady for sure, damn. Looks to be a top quality strain no doubt, I cant wait to see her finish up.

true grit

true grit

Very nice, seems a few folks are rockin that Sensi Star cut and its looking ridiculous to me! Miss me some good sensi star!

I

ibTheMan

Sick bro, im smoken some Right Now, its pretty dam good, and so much like SuperSilverHaze but indica.

S star 0021
sticky icky

sticky icky

Yo Natural meds thanx bro House and Garden coco a+b--Convex thanx for droppin in and the props man!--Yo Goo supp killa thanx a lot I always enjoy your threads and sick pics aswell be ez man!--Yo ganjaherb thanx dawg good luck with pheno hunt hope u find some killerz!--Supp higher thanks a lot she is a bad bitch!--What up TG yeah there's a few people that have her she does love the camera lol...I love me some sensi star to can't come soon enough lol..thanks homie!--Yo IB yeah man she does remind me of a indy ssh blaze that shit up yo mmmmm thanx broski!

sticky icky

sticky icky

What up kes na man never ran the critical sensi star is that critical mass cross probly bumbs the yield like a mofo although ive seen this cut yield huge monster colaz in dwc!

I

ibTheMan

Shit is go n to be Super Dank, smells so good, looks unreal, one of the best lookn weeds ever,imo.

ive ran Critical Sense Star and its really good, and you may be able to find a equally dank pheno, there solid.

sticky icky

sticky icky

I agree bro deff she's deff well rounded and she yields dam good outside 2 oh yeahhhh!

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Damn son all is lookin mighty dank and beefy in your neighborhood! :stonedsmilie:

Top Bottom