Pre 98 Bubba Kush & Afghani *led Grow*

• Thread starter Theapprentice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Theapprentice

Theapprentice

Greetings farmers
This will be my journal for a pre98 bubba kush and an afghani. I am using the mars hydro reflector series with the upgraded 5w chips for lighting. I am growing in 7 gal smart pots using coco. I use Cana coca a&b with botanicare cal mag. Ph of 5gal res is between 5.8 and 6.2.

Pre 98 bubba will be known as pbk and afghani will be known as afg.

Week one veg

Pbk- 5 inches tall with 1 1/2 leaf
Seems healthy just slower growth than afg

Afg- 5 inches tall with 3 inch leaf
Fast growth but seems more sensitive to ph and nute level fluctuations.

Thanks for joining!

Pre 98 bubba kush  afghani led grow
Theapprentice

Theapprentice

Afg: 11in tall with 4 inch long leaf
I think it's time to top and take clones.

Theapprentice

Theapprentice

Pbk: 4 inch tall 2 inch leaf
She is staring to fill in nicely, going to make s nice little bush!

Dunge

Dunge

Nice thread.
Can you provide a link to the specific lamp you purchased, and do you know what the power draw is?
An end to end grow log under one LED will be very interesting.

Theapprentice

Theapprentice

Hey thanks for following!
Here is the link with all info.
I checked the power consumption and it's pretty accurate.

uns420

uns420

general rule of thumb is divide by 2. like i am currently running a marsii 1200 flower only spectrum and it pulls 593 at the wall. i love the results so far been running it for a year. not quite the yeilder of my 600 watt hid but i see better quality hash from same cut under led.

uns420

uns420

i said general rule, the leds i have experience with except the apollo the apollo was closer to divide by 3.5/4that held true. i just went to check mine its bouncing between 539 and 540 and it is a year old

Theapprentice

Theapprentice

That's an interesting idea. I have run a 4K hps grow before. Didn't like the electric bill or the heat. For me the Mars led seemed like a logical choice.

Theapprentice

Theapprentice

Hey farmers
Hope all is well, things are doing great in my garden! I decided to add a screen to help me train my plants. It it's 1 foot above the base of the plant with 4 inch squares.

Top Bottom