Pre 98 Bubba Kush & Afghani *led Grow*

• Thread starter Theapprentice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Thinking that these 2 females are clones from mature plants.
Right or wrong ? (these 68 year old eyes, just ain`t what they used to be)
Either way, it does not matter, just curious.

Theapprentice

Theapprentice

Yes that's correct. I was informed that the pbk is that cannabis cup winning pheno and the afghani was said to have tested at over 20% thc

M

Mumblez

Yes that's correct. I was informed that the pbk is that cannabis cup winning pheno and the afghani was said to have tested at over 20% thc
im running 4 x mars 1200....the quality of the finished product is good, but light penetration and coverage is the big problem.....currently doing my last run and will be switching to the DE Gavita 1000 watts.......same price, a world of difference.....

keiksweat

keiksweat

Week 3 of 12/12
Temps 74-82
Humidity 52%
Canna a&b 70ml for 5 gal
Botanicare cal mag 30ml for 5 gal
Ph 5.8
looking good pal.how many plants do you think is best per 144 panel ?I've always done 2 per panel,but I'm finding that more is possible.I had 4-5 going for a few weeks under one,and was surprised at the plants still thriving.

Theapprentice

Theapprentice

I think it is best to have less plants and grow them bigger. It's really just an argument of asthetics. I'd rather have one 10ft wide tree instead ten 1ft wide trees. In my opinion anything more than 2 per light will result in loss of canopy coverage. If you want to get scientific with it grab a par meter.

Top Bottom