Pre '98 Bubba Kush grow..

• Thread starter Tex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
35 days flowering.. LOVE ME SOME BUBBA!!

Gorgeous plants!! Ahhh!!! Gotta love some bubba.. Frosted goodness.. Another gem true to form, brought to you by the C.C. :damnhippie:

B

bobpeto

Killer pics man, she looks healthy as hell!! great job!!

Ive wanted this one for awhile, those coffee smell descriptions are driving me to drool all over my keyboard.

Bob

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
WOW!, That looks really good. I noticed you had the strawberry bubba as well, which do you think would be better and tastier, white X kksc, or Bubba X kksc? I am having trouble on what to decide, If they will be available. Thanks for the input and you are doing a super job.. PS.. Just left ATX for ACL..LOL.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
d420!! wet ACL but fun.. lol.. Between kksc x white or kksc x bubba, hmm.. Anything with KKSC will be the flame.. I would say go with the KKSC x white.. pure white strawberry.. yumm.. truly, can't go wrong either which way..

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah, I was thinking of getting the white one because I have bubbaX Blockhead and have ordered the bubba s1's, and bubba X socal, but noting white. Will be interesting to see how they turn out. Looking for a real good White pheno. Thanks alot.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
I bet if ya find the right pheno, shit watch out.. white strawberries.. killer.. best of luck and happy hunting..

P

purekushkills

Tex...beautiful Bubba to say the least. Looks like you've been down Bubba road before!
Don't have pre-98, but got a bubba clone in its first week of flower right now. Notice any difference between the two regarding nutrient uptake?
Appreciated,
PKK

C

cpc

i just got a couple bubba clones. ive seen my buddies bubba grows and i cant wait until my bubba starts flowering.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
i just got a couple bubba clones. ive seen my buddies bubba grows and i cant wait until my bubba starts flowering.

You are in for a real treat man! Happy harvests!!!!!!

B

blaze 1

Hey tex do you know where to get OGR'S gear.I really want to try the fire x bubba cross.And all the rest of them whatever i can find.

bubkush

bubkush

The World & I Thank You!!!

im loving them big sss leaves...got to love bubba.. im workingn on the second bx from the bubba line right now...

I have the pre-98 bubbakush and love her!!What a "SPECIMEN PLANT".She is very special "SWERVE"!!!:rastadancing: Thank you BRO,your work is "HIGHLY"appreciated!! You are a living legend...p.s super fat leaves..wow!

Top Bottom