Pre -98 Bubba

• Thread starter Ned Kelly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mtntrogger

mtntrogger

Spent a lifetime looking up the origins of the pre 98. and even longer trying to find the real deal in seed form. The only story I trust is the history of the Katsu Bubba from Stash, an oldschool member here that used to be on overgrow. However after much growing experience I can say that the Katsu is quite different from the "other" pre98. Very perfumed, not as coffee, chocolate, and hashy. Excellent herb regardless.

Wisher619

Wisher619

@tipz I am not speculating....I am 1000% sure it is tge result of a herm......oh and yeah pretty much all cannabis carries the herm trait....THE END

Wisher619

Wisher619

Really bro.....resulting in name calling....I apologize for your lack of knowledge on this subject but i am not at all name calling or talking down to you in any way....I am simply stating facts.....what would make it a legit fact in your eyes.....there are those out there who you could slap in the face with a fish and they would argue that it was not a fish ....just for the simple fact that they refuse to believe....

mtntrogger

mtntrogger

Wisher619 , I dont believe, that statement about the herm trait is 100 percent correct. There IS a such thing as XX females, NOT as rare as you would think, however getting more so with people spreading and crossing strains that resulted from herm pollen. Also ending a post/statement by saying "...THE END" would indicate that you are certain , and must be an expert with nothing left to learn... congrats and condolences . I am a beginner (with 22 years of straight growing experience) and look forward to learning more everyday. Best luck in your pursuits

Wisher619

Wisher619

The End referring to the subject at hand.....22 years....thats good....i believe we learn every day....as i do.....but some subjects are burnt....case has been closed....no room for discussion....2+2= 4.....i am 37....i started growing plants in general at the age of 5....at 6 my grandmother was teaching me how to clone spider plants and Aloe Vera...Started with cannabis in 93.....I promise i dont know everything....but I do know some and some of that some i believe to be fact....until anyone proves otherwise....whether others choose to believe or not is besides the point....non sensical negative rhetoric and subtle sarcastic undertone i dont really believe is warranted....but.....if it makes you feel better....then by all means....

tipz

tipz

The End referring to the subject at hand.....22 years....thats good....i believe we learn every day....as i do.....but some subjects are burnt....case has been closed....no room for discussion....2+2= 4.....i am 37....i started growing plants in general at the age of 5....at 6 my grandmother was teaching me how to clone spider plants and Aloe Vera...Started with cannabis in 93.....I promise i dont know everything....but I do know some and some of that some i believe to be fact....until anyone proves otherwise....whether others choose to believe or not is besides the point....non sensical negative rhetoric and subtle sarcastic undertone i dont really believe is warranted....but.....if it makes you feel better....then by all means....

I was growing...when u were breast feeding.

Wisher619

Wisher619

Then I guess that proves that age has nothing to do with knowledge...in any case i have first hand knowledge of Bubba Kush....not that i ever grew her...IMO she isnt all that she is cracked up to be....but i do know where it came from....Honestly....anyone on here can re-create her....reverse sex a OG Kush and use her pollen on a NL cut.....grow those beans out...let me know what you get.....could take a few....or maybe thousands....I promise you will eventually find her....identical to what is floating around....The real story is what is OG Kush actually made of....what is its genetic makeup......Many know where Bubba Kush came from

oh and keep the Douchey comments a coming.....

tipz

tipz

Really bro.....resulting in name calling....I apologize for your lack of knowledge on this subject but i am not at all name calling or talking down to you in any way....I am simply stating facts.....what would make it a legit fact in your eyes.....there are those out there who you could slap in the face with a fish and they would argue that it was not a fish ....just for the simple fact that they refuse to believe....

A identifiable grow of the the plant documenting your experience might be a good start. But just saying don't make it so...sorry

tipz

tipz

wow, are you sure about cannabiogens being chemically induced? I didn't think old charlie did that.
damn! its food for thought, when a respected person says that. I have just never heard it, but the way things are going
i guess its not a surprize

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
wow, are you sure about cannabiogens being chemically induced? I didn't think old charlie did that.
damn! its food for thought, when a respected person says that. I have just never heard it, but the way things are going
i guess its not a surprize

That was the info that seedfinder has. Interestingly, I looked at the seed listing on Attitude and they have a different lineage. Perhaps there are 2 different versions from cannabiogen.

outwest

http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Peyote_Purple/Cannabiogen/

tipz

tipz

ive had nothing but respect for old charlie...... did you just hear that bubble pop?
if its true, nice catch west...no pun intended

symbiote420

symbiote420

It's true @tipz Charlie says the only reason he hasn't called them fems is because males do pop up from time to time in the population, somewhere around 2 found outta every 3 packs.

tipz

tipz

your word is good enough for me sym, it puts a exclamation point on it. Damn

really good info West

Wisher619

Wisher619

@tipz you are right it would probably be more convincing if i had a grow log of her.....but as stated i dont grow her.....I prefer Landrace seed.....more variation....i am not a for profit..while i have many friends and my old grow crew was for profit/name strains mass grown.....now I pop a few beans a year and grow what comes.....its always a fun adventure....most of my seeds came from the Kush mountains.....many varieties.....

RalloD.Eno

RalloD.Eno

If anyone is interested in re-creating Bubba Kush....get a Og Kush Clone and spray with C Silver and herm it.....then use the pollen on a NL#5 female....get those beans and hunt for the pheno....that matches Bubba the most....Pre-98 is kinda just saying an unmolested bullshit non bubblegum whatever crap....basically a true Bubba Kush.....no Thai x blah blah blah
Just my Opinion...from my knowledge
I actually have 5 seeds i was able to make from a short stocky like literally no stretch 6 month veg for 1 foot tall NL that i finally got to take pollen from a "Kush" male from bagseed. i'll grow em out and see what happens.

H

happy b

I actually have 5 seeds i was able to make from a short stocky like literally no stretch 6 month veg for 1 foot tall NL that i finally got to take pollen from a "Kush" male from bagseed. i'll grow em out and see what happens.
Damn if it took me 6 months to veg a plant one foot it better be the most incredible weed on the planet if it wants kept.iv had bubba dom plants like that but i just dont have the time and space to keep them.

RalloD.Eno

RalloD.Eno

Nl1
Nl4
Nl3
Nl2

i didn't really find it to be that awesome, but it was the first gift i got after moving here and my friend gave it to me to hold for him. after i got the seeds all 5 of em i let her go.

Latest posts

Top Bottom