Pre Filter Keeping Intake Air Clean

• Thread starter Lbgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lbgrower

Lbgrower

Whats an inexpensive way for me to remove contaminates from my incoming air supply?

Thinking a pre filter cut to size over intake any ideas?

G gnome

G gnome

Ya know man, u dont need to start a thread for every question u have. More than likely if u have a question about it someone else has too. U should take a min and learn how to use the sites search function or start a grow diary thread and ask ur questions there

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

Ya know man, u dont need to start a thread for every question u have. More than likely if u have a question about it someone else has too. U should take a min and learn how to use the sites search function or start a grow diary thread and ask ur questions there
Thanks for the reply.. will do I always search... sorry to blow up the site..

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

Just don't let it happen again, huh!!!
Jk

Yeah man a furnace filter works perfect
Thank you is there any particular way you have found to fasten it ? In order to connect it to my ducting I'm thinking cut it oversize...

G gnome

G gnome

Thank you is there any particular way you have found to fasten it ? In order to connect it to my ducting I'm thinking cut it oversize...
Lol dont use a glue gun man. This aint arts and crafts. Use a ziptie. And if ya wanna go the extra mile u can use a hose clamp w a hepa filter

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

only thing is after putting it on my intake is reduced greatly. I think I may just need to go with a bug screen :/

Put the filter on both flat and accordion style

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

kinda considering if it's really a concern to get one of those dust shrooms. They're supposed to allow proper air flow while cleaning intake air. Expensive though :/

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

Maybe even like the cheapest fun I've filter would have been better. I went mid road... coulda saved the 7 bucks

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

I know brother my thoughts exactially but my intake air i can feel it's been decreased greatly.

G gnome

G gnome

Maybe even like the cheapest fun I've filter would have been better. I went mid road... coulda saved the 7 bucks
The cheaper the filter the more air flow but also more bs gets thru. Ul be good man....i wudnt worry too much. Aint like ur deciding whether to go hydro or soil

Top Bottom