Pre-harvest (flush in uc)

• Thread starter babyhughie586
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
babyhughie586

babyhughie586

Alright soo after aprox. 3 months its time to harvest in your undercurrent I want to know:

1- How long you flush
2- flushing agent (if so what one)
3- plain water
4-RO water
5- anything else you can think of that will help with the best buds that taste good

Please people chime in with your experiences...

This question is comming in because i havent seen a forum about this or even discussed in most of your grows.. the things that i have seen is that using only a pk boost for 7 days weening and watering down daily then flush 2days and harvest is what i was leaning towards... But a friend of mine said that the buds would taste nasty...He said to flush for 10 days but i seen somewhere on here that in the undercurrent that will just kill your plants... i Would like to know some of your guys experiences and what worked the best for you... Also keep in mind that i do not have access to RO water.. but i want this forum to help out everyone with access to things that i may not... Thank you everyone!!!

deacon1503

deacon1503

No more than 3-4 days for flush. In the dark as well. R/o just ensures your pulling as much out of the plant as possible with its low ppm, and not risking the possibility of adding anything bad to harm the taste, etc.

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

3-4 days in the dark??? really??? that seems a little outta the norm to me... anyone else???

deacon have you finished a harvest like this in the UC before??

aSilvrHaze

aSilvrHaze

I've heard of 24-36hours of darkness before the chop, tried it on my first harvest, but didn't have any other harvests to compare to lol.

deacon1503

deacon1503

3-4 days in the dark??? really??? that seems a little outta the norm to me... anyone else???

deacon have you finished a harvest like this in the UC before??

Yes. At half water level also. 10 days is far to long in dwc to flush with straight r/o.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
This is what I do first 3 days at 500ppm then the next 3 days at 250 ppm and then a 2 day flush with plain RO...NO dark period if your running CO2 cut it off the last 2 weeks..JACK

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

This is what I do first 3 days at 500ppm then the next 3 days at 250 ppm and then a 2 day flush with plain RO...NO dark period if your running CO2 cut it off the last 2 weeks..JACK

awsome jack.. thank you soo much for the quick reply.. you my friend by far have the best finished meds ive seen comming out of the uc for that matter some of the best meds ive seen in any grow.. Thanks again

Top Bottom