Pre Mixed nutrients and enzymes?

• Thread starter Relaxed420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Relaxed420

So, I want to premix my nutrients to make life easier during the week. I am using the Canna line and some additional enzymes like Hygrowzyme, Piranha, KangaRoots and a few others. I know that some of these enzymes should not be added till just before feeding, but I have also read up on Canna liking to be brewed and aireated so what do I do? Do I just add the enzymes into the mix just before feeding, but if I do that what do I do with the remaining nutrients, I mean do I just leave them till the next feeding and then add again or just deal with dead or dying off colonies of enzymes I spent a lot on? Any help would be appreciated. I want to have a 50g drum to mix up for the week to feed, I figure this would last at least 3 feedings then I can run a flush while I clean out the drum between refills.

B

Buddy Flowers

i don't think enzymes colonize...maybe they do. piranha is not an enzyme product

check this article out. it breaks things down and explains pretty well with links to articles and examples of products

Legion

Legion

I guess one way is to have staging tank that you feed from. Get your premixed nutes and pull off what you're going to use into the side tank. Amend and pH then water with that. Toss any excess??

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

I guess one way is to have staging tank that you feed from. Get your premixed nutes and pull off what you're going to use into the side tank. Amend and pH then water with that. Toss any excess??

yep sounds like you need one more rez
or only fill for what your going to use next time, 1/3 or 1/2 way, and directly after each watering, mix in your non-benes/non-enzymes and have only what your going to use next time sitting around

M

mellokitty

i know this is rudimentary, but are you aerating your 50g?

M

Mmmmasonite

your enzymes should be fine to leave in the drum along with the nutrients...as long as you keep it aerated.....Peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom