pre98 Bubba Kush x Tang Tang... day 56

• Thread starter TheCoolestMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Sup farmerz!! Sharing some of Grindhouse works. This pre 98 Bubba Kush x Tant Tang is Bubba dom as u can see and the Tang Tang seems to add the perfect amont of trich :banana:

Grow organicly with a whole lotta a love :afroweed:

View attachment 85833
View attachment 85834
View attachment 85835
View attachment 85841
View attachment 85836
View attachment 85837
View attachment 85838
View attachment 85839

She's getting dark even with hot temp i can't wait to run my room full of that this winter :rasta:

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
There u go bro, from steele:

"The Tang Tang, coming from our Sonja line, is mostly sativa. She grows with exaggerated node architecture, allowing for plenty of light and air penetration. They often throw huge fox tailing colas, and though appear light, are quite hard and dense. They sport golden, tall standing trichs, complete with herbal aromas and super high quality head. A large percentage will turn color going from lush green/forest green to maroon, stripping the calyx’ and covering the undersides of leaves."

u can read about they sonja line...So good genetics for sure and this one aint leaving my room too soon ;)

GrowBot

GrowBot

damn that stuff looks like fun!! never seen any of thier work, big ups to both of ya'll. hows the smells on her?

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah its fun for sure bro, the smell is coffee bean with spice and hash some other notes i have hard time to discribe.

I have seen some stellar result from thier sonja line...

C

ClearWater

Looks wonderful, was curious what the tang tang would do to some of these elite strains...looks like it did is justice!

D

Dubwobble

Great looking so far.

I am running the Mob Boss now from Grindhouse - Chemdog D x Tang Tang.

Whatever the Tang Tang is, it is making the plants explode with growth, and the stems are like celery stalks.

Thanks for this !

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Yes brothers! TangTang done is jobe and we can say well done! Hey Dub my best bro is growing several rezdog strain with some MobBoss too and he told me the Mob is simply crazy compare to others! Hey have a Chemdog D DOM pheno with crazy trich production!
Shape of the bud are long spear buds with a lil round shape...

I have a few and still have some prophet...I want to reverse that girl here and cross that with the best White Bubba i will get out of 4 seeds!!

Thanks everyone....

M

Malachi

I would take that over the Pre-98 anyday. I have grown it once, and although the smoke is stellar the slow veg time and low production lost my interest. I hope your Prophet adds to what the bubba is lacking in those catagories.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Yes Mala u right there, she grow fast and have a lot of side branches + her cut root in 6 days!! I'd like to run a side by side with pre98 cut..

L

lurking_chap

tang tang sounds and looks like tangerine kush or something familiar in it. it looks similar under our conditions, it does these typical berrylike nodes
nice grow though

R

R. Face

Wow dude, nice ass job on that plant my friend! I looked at those Tang Tang pics u posted a link to, and ill say that ur pics looks like a damn perfect split of the 2...Looks very land racy indica from here too, really cool maaaan...lol

M

Malachi

The trich production looks amazing bro. To bad you dont have a macro camera I would love to see a close up of them trich heads I bet they look nice and thick.

Latest posts

Top Bottom