Preflowers without hairs

• Thread starter Mike970
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vagician

Vagician

You sound just as moronic as that guy....90 days does not give it any problems 😂😂 all I asked was for simple advice don't act tough on the I ternet buddy ya I have one plant with foil durrrrr how most people start plus I don't spend all my money on weed setups like you dumbass people prolly do....you can grow a plant for 6 months in veg stage you half wit

Well odds are you aren't in a legal state, so you've got a felony hanging over your head for much longer than needed. The people here could help you easily pull of like 4 ounces in 90 days from a plant that size but you can go pound sand and suck a fart with your little ego 😘 I've ran multiple legal grows and get +60g per square foot at 25%-30% THC every time. You're right, there's nothing wrong with vegging a plant for 90 days... if you don't want to smoke anything.

Vagician

Vagician

who is the stupid fuk when you say its not auto flower & then say its the size it is because its an auto flower aka "ruderalis". You are just starting yet saying "I know what I'm doing"... thing is you don't, you don't even have a clue..lmao... "my buddy said" lmao, your buddy lied.. one day you will figure it out tho I have faith! and note if that really is 90 days of growth that is the most pathetic 90 days worth of growth that I have ever seen & its not even close. that is 1 month worth of growth max from seed for me in my set up.. Here is a pic with only 1 month of veg growth, maybe 5 weeks.. from clone tho so thats a several week advantage (thats a 3 gallon container/pot BTW). It was topped 1 time

And bam, that's how you get great a yield. Great node spacing, no deficiencies, and those colas will be spaced nicely so that they can breathe. Nice work!

Vagician

Vagician

Ya literally you all sounded stupid as fuck....my buddy just came over it's a ruderalis that's why it's not big stupid fucks 😂😂
Your buddy is just as misinformed as you are and probably equally unwilling to hear some constructive criticism. God I wish I were a moderator here because this site needs to be cleaned up of people like you.

Dbear180

Dbear180

Awesome thanks for the tip....honestly I had that in my head that maybe since it's still over 12/12 that it wouldn't show was like my only guess but had to ask around ha appreciate it bud

& you have the audacity to call the people here stupid... 🧐🤣🤥... "like my only guess" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤭🤭🤭🤭 Love watching people like you fail miserably. You sound just like the guy who swore he was gonna get 60lbs from a 10x10 & burples, I think he gave up, hasn't been back in a few weeks to show us his "results". You guys should hang out some time 🤣

Mike970

Mike970

You're all stupid I don't check this everyday like u I have a life and to the one saying I don't live in a legal state I live in Cali all the bullshit you all were saying just cuz I dont have the right set up and u all wanna have your option cuz you think you are the shit and grow weed but talk down on someone who just wanna a little advice not just straight shot talking when I put up pictures y'all can dick a day one lol cuz your bullshit don't phase me but anyways it shot up to 4 foot after switching to flowering and it's started budding so nothing you guys had to say was worth while thanks tho douchebags

Screenshot 20200216 120704
Mattyice

Mattyice

Word. Yes they were all toped. After all was said and done they each had between 30-50 tops. After harvest I got close to 2.5 lbs👍

Mike970

Mike970

That shit looks delicious 😂😂 I just started 12 seeds I'm gunna top all of them I've only tried topping once but that plant ended up being a male so I just tossed it

ChroniklyCrazy

ChroniklyCrazy

who is the stupid fuk when you say its not auto flower & then say its the size it is because its an auto flower aka "ruderalis". You are just starting yet saying "I know what I'm doing"... thing is you don't, you don't even have a clue..lmao... "my buddy said" lmao, your buddy lied.. one day you will figure it out tho I have faith! and note if that really is 90 days of growth that is the most pathetic 90 days worth of growth that I have ever seen & its not even close. that is 1 month worth of growth max from seed for me in my set up.. Here is a pic with only 1 month of veg growth, maybe 5 weeks.. from clone tho so thats a several week advantage (thats a 3 gallon container/pot BTW). It was topped 1 time
These are topped obviously youre going to get
Well odds are you aren't in a legal state, so you've got a felony hanging over your head for much longer than needed. The people here could help you easily pull of like 4 ounces in 90 days from a plant that size but you can go pound sand and suck a fart with your little ego 😘 I've ran multiple legal grows and get +60g per square foot at 25%-30% THC every time. You're right, there's nothing wrong with vegging a plant for 90 days... if you don't want to smoke anything.
This sounds like something from Google when u type average amount per crop😂😂

ChroniklyCrazy

ChroniklyCrazy

The last part literally made no sense....you can grow for 5 months outside and make that shit like a tree this guy may not be growing fast but that doesn't have anything to do with yield he's right you sound really stupid

Vagician

Vagician

This sounds like something from Google when u type average amount per crop😂😂

60g/square foot is just over 2 pounds per light. Not very difficult to achieve if you know what you are doing. Not sure what your point is.

ChroniklyCrazy

ChroniklyCrazy

60g/square foot is just over 2 pounds per light. Not very difficult to achieve if you know what you are doing. Not sure what your point is.
You're saying that the longer you grow the less yield.....that is not true one bit lol

Growing_Garbage

Growing_Garbage

Ha don't usually see so much hating on this one(forum). Wonder how that 4ft tall single bud is doing.
Think they're saying you could already be smoking not that you get less. I have holdovers that end up doing 4 month vegs sometimes, and they'll make tons of bud, but take tons of food and space. Not worth it usually.

I have a sativa strain going that is always pulling that indeterminate sex thing. Can't tell if they're crab-claws or calyxes until a hair comes out. If I wait in veg it'll never happen. Threw a couple girls out in the compost too early last summer, only to see them throw flowers while they died. On the flip side I've seen those no hair 'calyxes' grow out onto a stem and turn into a hanging ball.

Vagician

Vagician

You're saying that the longer you grow the less yield.....that is not true one bit lol

You're simply confused and wrong, I never said that. Quote me where I said that. You are talking about outdoors where if you grow a larger plant, you'll get a larger yield, correct. But if you're growing in a tiny closet for 90 days and haven't harvested then you've screwed up. This thread is in regard to the scrawny plant that the OP has been vegging for 90 days, not an outdoor grow. Huge difference in growing styles there. Nice try at being a dick for no reason though.

THCMonster

THCMonster

I love forums where veteran growers call the novice grower(s) out and the novice grower thinks he's a master grower! This shit never gets old! 😂

Everyone knows you can veg for 90 days, but people are trying to save you some time! 8 weeks for veg is not normal! You should have your plant in Flower within 4-6 weeks TOPS!!! if its taking you longer then 6 weeks you need to rethink your grow (this is not saying your a shit grower, this is us telling you that you could and should be doing better). Its taking you longer to go from start to finish not listening to us!

Also not spending a lot of money is cool when your broke, but the reason all the other people on here are showing you better plants is because they put $$$ into their grows!

restart and if you want to take 4months from start to finish then that is your given right! but if you want to grow better and faster I would recommend not arguing with people and taking notes!

Top Bottom