Premature Orange Hairs

• Thread starter blazeone44
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
blazeone44

blazeone44

If it was sprayed with 4 times the dose of eagle 20, I'm pretty sure it's nute burn. That stuff is serious shit. It Will be in the buds you smoke too spraying it this late.
This was not my post bro haha but I did spray full strength

Would highly recommend a better IPM and leave that eagle 20 to the thug growers that dont care what peeps are toking. Shit is nasty. Just my .2 cents
I agree, unfortunately I wasn't able to cut my own clones this round and had to source these. I can't take the risk bringing someone else's plants in the garden without heavy inoculation.

Almost looks like it was being pummeled by cold/dry wind from your ac? I've seen that in corners of rooms without good ac ducting . I'm super anal about getting duct work dialed in, lots of thermometers and an anemometer to get everything even everywhere. Makes a massive difference
Never thought about that, thank you

dan1989

dan1989

And honestly ypunwant to remove all the lower small bud sites to encourage more growth to the other buds. Transfer the energy

One of the best pieces of advice you'll hear. Learned this the hard way.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
This was not my post bro haha but I did spray full strength

I agree, unfortunately I wasn't able to cut my own clones this round and had to source these. I can't take the risk bringing someone else's plants in the garden without heavy inoculation.

Never thought about that, thank you
Now I give you props for at least understanding that you had to do what you had to do by sourcing outside of your own grow and took appropriate measures. Good job!!! :D There was a time, a long time ago, that you could source snips and be ok with it with minimal attention. Nowadays taking snips is like fukkn without a condom with random chics every day. Cannabis STD's run amok. And with legalization rolling out across the country and the planet, taking snips can and will introduce genomes of pests that aren't local to your area. So quarantine and treating for pests is the only way I will take a snip from outside of my control. I treat for pests even if I can't spot any. And thats after a 2 week quarantine. Overkill? I think not, considering what I have to lose over a random snip. .......................Peace brother.!!!

Last edited:
dan1989

dan1989

Now I give you props for at least understanding that you had to do what you had to do by sourcing outside of your own grow and took appropriate measures. Good job!!! :D There was a time, a log time ago, that you could source snips and be ok with it with minimal attention. Nowadays taking snips is like fukkn without a condom with random chics every day. Cannabis STD's run amok. And with legalization rolling out across the country and the planet, taking snips can and will introduce genomes of pests that aren't local to your area. So quarantine and treeating for pests is the only way I will take a snip from outside of my control. I treat for pests even if I can't spot any. And thats after a 2 week quarantine. Overkill? I think not, considering what I have to lose over a random snip. .......................Peace brother.!!!

You sound like a man who grows to pay the bills

Samoan

Samoan

Are they still gone???
They haven't come back. I would now try to brew aact tea once a week after if can. Get Blue/red compost worms and have raw castings. infect the castings mycelium. can bury rice in a mash bag nest to healthy plants, grass,(old growth) for a month to harvest and grow Mycorrizal fungi.

Latest posts

Top Bottom