Presenting A Glimpse Into The World Of The Slowmotion Rider...

• Thread starter Slowmotion
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Slowmotion

Slowmotion

Hello everybody, I couldn't wait to post a thread here to document some of the projects in the life and times haha I hope that you all enjoy the show! It's gonna be 100% organic, with my own personal soil mix, and various compost teas for different stages/applications. I've been around, just never posted anything so consider this the "World premier" haha gonna be running 1000wt on a light mover, just a little setup for now but will be 1-2 1000wt Phantom DE units before you know it. Will upload pics shortly, gotta get back at it now though. As for strains I'm gonna run some Sour Power, Romulan, Larrys Lemon Cookies, and possibly a GSC in this room.

Slowmotion

Slowmotion

Hey what's up everybody, sorry it's been a min, I've been slacking on posts but been busy in the garden! Getting the room all set today, and will flip on Friday. Things got switched up, you know how the best laid plans go. As for strains running in here this round it'll be 3-Sour Power, 1-GrapeStomper, 1-Afghan OG, 1-Flo OG, 1-Girl Scout Cookies, 1-Afghani. Trying to upload some pics from my phone, does it always take a long time?

Slowmotion

Slowmotion

WP 20150204 09 56 56 Pro

Just a pic of the Sour Power during veg a while back

Slowmotion

Slowmotion

WP 20150228 02 15 24 Pro

Here's a pic of room 1 which consists of 1- "GSC" which I'm very skeptical of since there's no red stem coloration at all and no funk to the stem rub either but its already going so I gotta finish what I started, 2- Afghani OG phenos, 1-Blueberry Fuel, 1-Flo OG pheno #1, 1-Sour Kush, 1-Sour Power pheno #2, 1-GrapeStomper. And the Flo OG, Sour Power, and Afghan OG are all different phenos that I'm making selections from in these two rooms.
Room 1 phenos: Afghan OG #2 #3, Flo OG #1, Sour Power #2
Room 2 phenos: Afghan OG #1, Flo OG #2, and the Sour Powers are #1

Slowmotion

Slowmotion

Oh and this new room has a different cut of the GSC so I've got my fingers crossed and hoping for the real deal finally, this buddy is usually consistently with the fire so we'll see what's up. I only get my genetics from reliable people, and only swoop up on what I can verify. So with that being said I haven't been able to get my hands on any cookies yet, hopefully that has changed! I'd love to have some real deal cookies, no matter what everybody else says about the yield and being finicky, there's nothing she could throw at me that I couldn't handle haha

Slowmotion

Slowmotion

It's great I grew up in the farm and have been doing my thing for fifteen plus years so that's the only way I do it. Thanks for stopping by and the kind words brotha!

Slowmotion

Slowmotion

WP 20150310 19 57 41 Pro

Whew, here's a pic of the room coming together, pre trim job, but most importantly pre dinner haha there would've been more pics but my phone is taking forever to upload pics, sorry guys! Just finished up the trellis and did some touching so far, after dinner I'll clean up the lowers.

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

dont suppose ud like to share your tea and soil receipies . please

Slowmotion

Slowmotion

Nah I can't go and give up my magic, it's been a long arduous journey and I'd hate to rob somebody else all the fun and experience haha Roots organics and Fox farm are both good base soils to start with though. I'm also going to make my own soil from scratch pretty soon too, 100% organic with amendments from the very best sources without any blood meal because they source the blood from slaughterhouses, needless to say-chock full of hormones and antibiotics. And I don't like the fact that fire can't even destroy the prions in mad cow disease. And that's how the meat and food industry find ways to get rid of the tainted blood is to soil companies as blood meal for an amendment... You know they still gotta try to get that money one way or another!

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

feel ya i have my own mix as well just like seeing how other go at it . Run a big compost bin year round .

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

we dont have mad cow so party on and most is still grass fed locally

Slowmotion

Slowmotion

WP 20150309 17 52 57 Pro

Here's yesterday day 24, there would be more but the other pics are taking forever

Slowmotion

Slowmotion

Wow wrong pic that was yesterday too haha but this new room as I was moving stuff in haha sorry

Slowmotion

Slowmotion

Hey thanks @Ned Kelly I'm glad that you guys have some stricter standards there still, our public servants don't have as much integrity. We seem to be a litmus test to see what they can get away with anymore. I'd much prefer to do it all myself, I was raising Bora Bora meat goats, Saanen dairy goats and pure bred chinchilla rabbits and black and silver, chocolate and silver, and sable and silver martens but life happens and I don't have any land at the moment for all the fun, but I'll be back!

F

FooDoo

Having a hard time following your updates . not sure which room is which or what pictures are the fake gsc or the real gsc

Top Bottom