Presenting A Glimpse Into The World Of The Slowmotion Rider...

• Thread starter Slowmotion
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Slowmotion

Slowmotion

Hey FooDoo sorry now that you mention it I wasn't very specific on that info, I apologize. When I started this thread it was originally to document this new room I'm starting up which we'll refer to as room 2. The pics of the budding babes I've been posting is room 1, and these rooms are going to be four weeks apart once I flip these new ones in room 2 over on Friday. As for the suspected fake cookie she's in room 1, I've hopefully got a real cut going in room 2 this round. She has the right stem and petiole coloration, and smells good and funky too. So we'll see what turns out, I'd love to run the real deal my way!

Slowmotion

Slowmotion

I just got ansy really, and started posting pics of some flowers since I know veg pics are a bore to alot of peeps haha sorry for any confusion everybody, I hope that you all enjoy the rest of the show!

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Na brother I'm enjoying the show . Had rabbits wild ones we shoot those . Goats we shoot those . Pigs kangaroos we shoot those . So fresh blood and bone is easy . Ever seen what happens when a male goat breeds with a sheep . It ain't pretty and the meat stinks . Raise cattle mainly did some sheep but I really don't like em to much maintenance . Course 3 yrs ago Divorce so now I'm on a much smaller property lol . Mate you and billy boat r the only ones rolling at the min so keep it coming .

Slowmotion

Slowmotion

That's awesome I'm glad that your living life proper then, as far as I'm concerned anyway. I'd love to be able to be living out there, I've always wanted to see Australia! I'd be tight at home doing all the above haha nothing beats something harvested yourself, no matter if it's plant or animal. And I'm glad that you made it through everything just fine and are happy farming still! Thanks for watching the show, I'm glad that your enjoying so far. Things will be picking up pretty fast now that I'm finally done with the room and getting the girls ready and scrogged out.

Slowmotion

Slowmotion

And the show goes on...
WP 20150311 22 17 21 Pro

3-11-15 Afghan OG day 26 room 1
WP 20150311 22 17 39 Pro

Flo OG pheno 1 day 26 room 1
And please bear with my shitty phone camera, it does me or my girls no justice!

Slowmotion

Slowmotion

GrapeStomper in room 1 getting chunkier and all triched out already 3-11-15
WP 20150311 22 16 13 Pro

And group shot of Blueberry Fuel, Afghan OG, Sour Kush, and Flo OG, same day and room
WP 20150311 22 18 05 Pro

And this is what I've been busy doing with part of my day in room 2, gearing up for Friday
WP 20150311 23 43 51 Pro

O

Organicyumyum

Oh and this new room has a different cut of the GSC so I've got my fingers crossed and hoping for the real deal finally, this buddy is usually consistently with the fire so we'll see what's up. I only get my genetics from reliable people, and only swoop up on what I can verify. So with that being said I haven't been able to get my hands on any cookies yet, hopefully that has changed! I'd love to have some real deal cookies, no matter what everybody else says about the yield and being finicky, there's nothing she could throw at me that I couldn't handle haha

cookies reacts very well in organic soil. not finicky at all, and very good yields imho. I think many growers have trouble with it in hydro because they often feed at a high ppm.

Slowmotion

Slowmotion

Hey thanks for stopping by and giving some feedback, I appreciate it very much! But I've been digging around and last night I was informed that this new "cookie" I'm running with this time is not the real thing, it's from Cali Connection... Needless to say I'm not very happy at all, I want the real deal not some imitation/reproduction or a name just tagged onto something! I only want the legit genes, no matter what strain it is, you know what I mean! I'm talking forum or OGKB please!

Slowmotion

Slowmotion

Hey everybody, I hope that all is well. It's been a really long day, but a very productive one too. Here's some pics of room 1 on beginning of week 4
Afghan OG pheno 3
WP 20150314 00 12 22 Pro
Sour Kush
WP 20150314 00 12 46 Pro
GrapeStomper
WP 20150314 00 11 23 Pro
Afghan OG pheno 2
WP 20150314 00 01 23 Pro
Flo OG pheno 1 w/marbled leaf
WP 20150314 00 10 00 Pro
And finally some Blueberry Fuel
WP 20150314 00 09 03 Pro

Slowmotion

Slowmotion

Walking with Gandalf in the garden
WP 20150125 20 48 42 Pro
have a great night everyone! Catch up with ya later on today

Slowmotion

Slowmotion

Hey everybody happy 420 weekend! Sorry it's been so long since last post but I've been really busy lately. Anyways great day at the cup yesterday, swooped some more genetics to add to the stable: Bogs-Blue Kush, Blue Moonrocks, Sour Grape , Sour Boggle, Sour Bubble.
Exotic-Kimbo Kush, The Sauce, Cookies and Cream, and Extreme Cream
Rare Dankness-Flo OG, Starkiller, Harlox, Afghan Ghost, and Cab Driver
CBD Crew- Sweet and Sour Widow regs
Gonna be awesome bringing them into the family! Hope to see and meet some farmers again today, peace!

Top Bottom