Pretty Big Cola. Big like a milk jug:)

• Thread starter Planit Growit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

the420wookie

wow, that is impressively huge, any more pics on this satori?

P

Planit Growit

I agree, looks like it had another 23 weeks left, should have been flushing it for that time, the fan leaves are clawed and dark and glossy, indicating it was still full of nutes.

Decent size but definitely down;t look ready for the chop, how were the trichomes?
Yes it had about 2 and a half weeks to go but i walked into my room and the dehumidifier had filled up and shut off leaving the humidity at 89%, It was like walking into a spa. I immediatley chopped it down. Bud rot would have ruined it. Like someone said it was filled (Mandala strains do not eat, 2 feedings of 420ppm) with nutes so a good flushing wasnt going to be possible after the humidity issue.:afroweed:
How about that donkey dick up their? Phuking huge man:). Nice photo.

P

Planit Growit

pura vida? have they released that yet? i got some a while back, as a freebie from my local shop. good stuff. seems like youve got this figured out. most people dont realize the roots are more important than the plant itself.
Yes the PVO is out and about, be careful when using, i had to learn 2 times the hard way it is very potent shit but is absolutely phenomenol.

C

coldnorth

damn..... thats the awser to all these cash crop threads lol!

M

mnm5683

These are awesome, ........ how is the taste, flavor, effect, etc... Thanks for sharing the pics.

P

Planit Growit

These are awesome, ........ how is the taste, flavor, effect, etc... Thanks for sharing the pics.
Rideon everyone, taste is of something similar to a chocolate citrus, the smell of Andys Choco Mints dashed with some citrus. The affect is wierd since it fell more on the indica side, it still gives a sativa high which i would rather get from a sativa but not as energetic as its sativa pheno, on the other hand the first week if i smoke 3 or 4 good bong rips then i end up on the couch with my eyes closed some where else in my head for atleast an hour before i come out of it not able to move, comatoast but only in the head, kinda hard to explain. However i did get tolerant of it and after the first week i could no longer reach that comatoast feeling but still got where i wanted to be.:afroweed:

P

Planit Growit

K-feld i sent you a pm but i dont know if you got it or not anyhow get at me when you get it. Peace playa. Planit

I

I N Hail

PLanitGRowit
Yes this is nice my freind thanks alot
no album yet?

I N Hail

D

Dublo

Hello Planit, What ya running next mang... That was a huge Flower you jad there at the beg of this thread.. Holy Cow! Nice work, Blessings man and thanks for sharing such a mezmorising shot.. ;)

Top Bottom