Pretty Big Cola. Big like a milk jug:)

• Thread starter Planit Growit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Planit Growit

Hello Planit, What ya running next mang... That was a huge Flower you jad there at the beg of this thread.. Holy Cow! Nice work, Blessings man and thanks for sharing such a mezmorising shot.. ;)
Good lookin Dublo, I dont know what i will run next man. I just started some L.A. Con. the other day so it looks like that will be part of it. Thank you again bro for all the dope werds. Good day:cool0041: Planit

DonJuanMatus

DonJuanMatus

Hey planit growit, awesome plant, that is a huge satori. i ran the satori last year and got the same pheno as you it had really big wide leaves and reeked of honey and incense. mine was done at 73 days, barely stretched 2x after the flip and the whole plant was one main cola, definitely a SOGers dream..take care

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Found that pheno myself, or one close to it anyway, you made her grow to the max man thats for sure. Nice work, are you keeping her?

darksideX

darksideX

hola PG..how did i miss this,..very nice koalas..
really fat!:lock:

P

Planit Growit

Hey planit growit, awesome plant, that is a huge satori. i ran the satori last year and got the same pheno as you it had really big wide leaves and reeked of honey and incense. mine was done at 73 days, barely stretched 2x after the flip and the whole plant was one main cola, definitely a SOGers dream..take care

Rideon everyone, Whoman

Rideon SG and yes that would be her just a lil defferent on scents but that is def the one, barely 2x stretch after the flip. Good day, Planit

Found that pheno myself, or one close to it anyway, you made her grow to the max man thats for sure. Nice work, are you keeping her?
I have since past the last of her clones out so she could fly on. Pos day, Planit

hola PG..how did i miss this,..very nice koalas..
really fat!:lock:
Wuddup dX, glad you could swing by. Planit

I

I N Hail

K-feld

What's up :handshake
Glade to see some familiar faces:banana:
This is going to get fun!!!!

I N Hail
Sorry PG not highjacking:cool0041:

I

I N Hail

No,I'm going to start 1 with this grow (2Week's) sense joining the farm
and it kinda go together. (starting that is.)
Something dif. :banana:

I N Hail

P

Planit Growit

What's up :handshake
Glade to see some familiar faces:banana:
This is going to get fun!!!!

I N Hail
Sorry PG not highjacking:cool0041:
Dude no appology needed i dont care what you do in my threads as long as your good people i dont care. Peace playa, Planit

Latest posts

Top Bottom