Preventative tea recipe

• Thread starter Buttercup726
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buttercup726

Buttercup726

So I’m looking for a tea recipe. I’ve been reading through a bunch of different tea recipes and I want to use one every third feeding. I’m most concerned about having good roots and avoiding soil pests. I’ve used caps beenies in the past but that route can get expensive. I grow in pro mix and use synthetic nutrients. I wanna replace my third feeing (water only) with a good preventative tea

thanks yall

FourthCity

FourthCity

So I’m looking for a tea recipe. I’ve been reading through a bunch of different tea recipes and I want to use one every third feeding. I’m most concerned about having good roots and avoiding soil pests. I’ve used caps beenies in the past but that route can get expensive. I grow in pro mix and use synthetic nutrients. I wanna replace my third feeing (water only) with a good preventative tea

thanks yall
Just posted this in another thread:

Great White
Hydroguard
Ancient Forest
Aphrodites Extraction

All using the recommended amounts on the labels into a 5 gallon bucket with an airstone (except for ancient forest which I use one fist full) and about 3 gallons of ph'd water. I let it bubble for 48 hours before using it on the plants, I recommend one cup (8oz) per plant once per week. I don't think this will help any with pests but it is great for the roots.

Buttercup726

Buttercup726

Just posted this in another thread:

Great White
Hydroguard
Ancient Forest
Aphrodites Extraction

All using the recommended amounts on the labels into a 5 gallon bucket with an airstone (except for ancient forest which I use one fist full) and about 3 gallons of ph'd water. I let it bubble for 48 hours before using it on the plants, I recommend one cup (8oz) per plant once per week. I don't think this will help any with pests but it is great for the roots.

Thanks fourth city. I can use this recipe and maybe add some sort bennies to it that will help with preventative action.

Top Bottom