Preventive treatment for new clones?

• Thread starter HappyTrailz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Interesting. Sact'o area had ZERO 'Spare the Air' days this year. Everything I'm reading says that our environmental laws are working to improve air quality.

It didn't cost me $100 to put together the suit, chemical-resistant gloves and mask, but I agree, it's worth it. I now only use them if I'm using OxiDate.

My full face respirator cost $100 alone. A Tyvek suit, gloves and booties are cheap. I'm sure there are much more affordable full face respirators to be found but I decided to splurge and go for the 3M 6000 series...fits like a glove.;)

Jetset

Jetset

I just dipped the babies in Virgin neem, fairy liquid and tepid water, will let u know if they make it....
24 hours in and the little darlings seem to be holding their own after their bath, they are still in hydro propagator for 3 more days then I will give another dunk before I fit them with new shoes, nursery pots. The soapy water and neem has knocked the Borg out, for now....

HappyTrailz

HappyTrailz

24 hours in and the little darlings seem to be holding their own after their bath, they are still in hydro propagator for 3 more days then I will give another dunk before I fit them with new shoes, nursery pots. The soapy water and neem has knocked the Borg out, for now....
I haven't picked up my kids yet, but i plan to use the AVID, then some eagle 20, and triple neem. Thanks to the G man! I will be dunking as well. Waiting for some Chemdog #4 to show up, will post results after i dunk. Thanks for the update!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
My full face respirator cost $100 alone. A Tyvek suit, gloves and booties are cheap. I'm sure there are much more affordable full face respirators to be found but I decided to splurge and go for the 3M 6000 series...fits like a glove.;)

I'll look into that, because I hate the respirator I have. It makes me too hot.

HappyTrailz

HappyTrailz

Finally got my cuts! Can i mix the E20 and Avid together? I ended up getting a suit, gloves, and mask... no booties though.

ttystikk

ttystikk

To those using neem and azatrol- you know it's just the concentrated active component of neem, right?

To those using Avid, then using other stuff- did you read the whole info booklet that came with it? Turns out Avid can be used in conjunction with a horticultural oil to extend its persistence. I happened to have Azamax- and that's a Horti oil- so I did the label strength recipe;
3ml Avid
60ml Azamax
1 gallon warm water, helps emulsify and spray better

Now the Avid lasts two weeks, long enough to kill any eggs left from previous generations. And the Azamax does a great job as a backstop to kill/degrade anything that's developing a resistance to Avid.

Label suggests three applications, two weeks apart, to stand a decent chance of eradication.

Works on a broad variety of nasties...

Latest posts

Top Bottom