Primo Clones Canada grow and show

• Thread starter PrimoClonesCanada
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PrimoClonesCanada

PrimoClonesCanada

Supporter
Had the last 4 of the strains tested today.
Thought I'd post the results.
20220716 123049
20220716 122614
20220716 122357
20220716 122009

The guy at the store said he had never seen 6% cbd with such high thc🤩 after he tested the marshmallow og.
Sfv had high cbd as well.

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

PrimoClonesCanada

PrimoClonesCanada

Supporter
Yeah I'll def be doing a run of that Marshmallow OG in the future at some point 🤙
I really like that stuff. It's a little tougher to root then the rest of my cuts. That's pretty much the only negative about it. If I had more clones of it I'd have put more in my room this round😁

PrimoClonesCanada

PrimoClonesCanada

Supporter
Put my next round in the flower tent and hooked up the blumats.

In the tent this round all in 2 gallon pots.
4 x marshmallow og
2 x apple fritter
4 x runtz
5 x sfv og

Not the biggest fan of the gushmints, so didn’t put the one gushmint I was going to put in yet because its already pretty packed.If ones getting left out it’s going to be the gushmints.
Maybe I’ll slap it in tomorrow. it’s pretty small and doesnt get bushy or stretch much so shouldn’t take up to much room
20220716 203817

PrimoClonesCanada

PrimoClonesCanada

Supporter
@Dr.Green55 Sorry no new pics yet other than this pic I took of my flower tent the other night. They are 1 week into flower
They are only in 2 gallon pots but hopefully they do a little better this time.
20220724 214557

Marshmallow are 4 on the left side and the runtz is the one beside the bag plus the ones in front, beside and behind that one. I can get some better pics of them if you like

Last edited:
Dr.Green55

Dr.Green55

Thank Primo, Yeah I was just looking for a pic of your tent to see how they were coming along. which ones are the taller ones in the back, and how much light are they under? Thanks. looking good though

Edit I worded my post above wrong , I should have asked for a pic of the tent, and which plants were which in the tent,

PrimoClonesCanada

PrimoClonesCanada

Supporter
Thank Primo, Yeah I was just looking for a pic of your tent to see how they were coming along. which ones are the taller ones in the back, and how much light are they under? Thanks. looking good though

Edit I worded my post above wrong , I should have asked for a pic of the tent, and which plants were which in the tent,
No problem thanks for the compliment

Here's the tent floor plan

Starting from back left and going across
Row 1- MM, AF, AF, SFV
Row 2- MM, R, SFV, SFV
Row 3- MM, R, R, SFV
Row 4- MM, R, SFV

So tall ones in the back are apple fritters and the sfv in the right corner. I think the taller ones were just better established in the pots when they flipped to flower

The apple fritters are both growing really well, the others are showing some slight mg deficiencies, not sure if it's cause I'm using mostly dehumidifier water or my soil is out of balance after like 4 years of re amending.

PrimoClonesCanada

PrimoClonesCanada

Supporter
I’ve had some weird growth from time to time not exactly like that though, looks like it’s partially growing out of the fan leaf stem.
Ya man been growing 15 years and never saw this before. It's the only bud site like that in the tent. I think you might be right about it partially coming from the fan leaf

PrimoClonesCanada

PrimoClonesCanada

Supporter
Lookin' nice and healthy 🐎
Thanks,Ya they are looking ok, some still have a slight mag deficiencies but starting to pass I think, the new growth is looking good.
I'm not going to have any donkey kongs like you do but I never do.
My ppfd was only around 3-400 so thinking I should start pumping up the ppfd.
What ranges you shoot for when in different parts of flower?

Top Bottom