Princess P75-Chem 91 Skunk VA-N.L.xApollo 11 meets KLUIC STUD!!!!

• Thread starter Dirty White Boy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

The plant front and center is my Kluic super stud its a ((TRC Superblueberry x Charles Kush) x Lonestar's l.u.i) F3. Its been a couple months since he's got any action so i found some hotties for him to fiddle with, hehehe. The plants in the back from let to right are the P75 Princess from seed, Chemdog 91 Skunk VA cut, and then on the far right N.L. x Apollo 11. These should be some tasty little crosses. Gunna be flipped tonight.

I dont have pics of the male right now in flower but ill throw some pics up of a couple females from the same batch of seeds. Can you say frosty!!!!

008_2.jpg

001_2.jpg

bunbun_kush3.jpg

Princess p75 chem 91 skunk va nlxapollo 11 meets kluic stud
Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

thanx jagle

I'm just lucky enough to have met such generous people along my way.....sometimes I think about how lucky I've been to meet, know, and see on a daily basis the people I know. Also without ma bunbun I'd never have gotten close to getting some of the experiences I've had.......

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

im sure they gunna turn out killa mang! ill b posted like a mailbox

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

marijuanabaybee

Thanx Maing! I'm crossing my fingers, I always get excited and nervous before a cross!

krasi

Thanks bro, this is only the beginning I've kinda isolated good breeders, now its time to add weight. Gunna get frostier and fatter from here!

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Well this morning me and ma wife said f-it and through a few more cuts in for the reverse gangbangin.......added sour mist, g13xhaze, and pre 95 sensi star. I'll be saving sum pollen to hot up some mustang mist and white mustang cuts in the next month or two.......sure hope I get a bunch of seeds......

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sounds like ur gonna have some nice x's, DWB! Keep up the great work, bro. See u in the threads!

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

Kinda a noob question but I've always wondered what does the VA in skunk VA stand for? btw those pics look so super dank and trichomes look great/ripe.

noodles

noodles

Whoa that's some killer trich coverage! I also like the guitar and table, rock on my friend.

E

E.T.

princess....oh how i miss that lady. man o man, you got some super fuego going on...
sub'd fo sho!

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

lol thanks mr. rod, I figured that's what it meant but wasn't sure.

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

I forgot to add im only feeding Soul Synthetics Bloom, Roots hp2, and Moab every 4th watering from day one of flippo. And im using a hodge podge soil mix. Its from a bin ive been just adding crap to for years. Theres some ocean forest, happy frog, 707, black jack, compost, peace of mind ferts, oregonism xl, light warrior, roots coco blend, roots regular potting soil, canna coco, cannazym has been sprayed on it, foxfarm chunky perlite, horse buffalo sheep goat chicken compost from ma farm hmmm i know there is other stuff in there too. Stuff smells like metallic fruit candy incredible buzzzzzzzz itll keep ya jiggy thats for sure. These were added on the Feb 23rd and are under a badboy T5.

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Next round almost done!!!! Had a couple hick ups but its ended up not too bad for 100% organics and only an 8 bulb t5. Spent so much time trying to grow big plants, going the other way has proved just as adventurous. My goal 1#....It looks like I still have a ways to go......Next round is gunna be in an organic chow mix.

Gunna be top drip, gunna be running Foli-organics. 1# here I come!!!!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
thanx jagle

I'm just lucky enough to have met such generous people along my way.....sometimes I think about how lucky I've been to meet, know, and see on a daily basis the people I know. Also without ma bunbun I'd never have gotten close to getting some of the experiences I've had.......

Damn bro that girl is strain bling blinging lol That sensi star x to that super frosty gal would be amazing i want a old sckool sensi star sooooo bad the orge cut is in my top 3 for sure its gonna be epic bro!!!!!!! I wish i would have ben growing when trc was around i would love to have some the super dank gear lonestar and the rest of trc produced more canna unicorn's for me to chase lol

Top Bottom