Princess P75-Chem 91 Skunk VA-N.L.xApollo 11 meets KLUIC STUD!!!!

• Thread starter Dirty White Boy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Hey DWB, those are some nice looking plants. Even more impressive since they are only under T5's. Have you considered running single stem plants in a sea of green under that T5 to achieve your harvest goals? Or are you trying to keep your plant counts down?

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

What's that's that first pic off, is that the kluic. Shits über frosty, looks kill.
How you like running small joints. I get cats talking shit shit all the time about my little girls.

The first and second pic are two Kluic ((TRC Superblueberry x Charles Kush) x Lonestar's l.u.i) F3. Yea Ive got nothing to prove, this is just for me and my wife to smoke. Im diggin my little box though.

Damn bro that girl is strain bling blinging lol That sensi star x to that super frosty gal would be amazing i want a old sckool sensi star sooooo bad the orge cut is in my top 3 for sure its gonna be epic bro!!!!!!! I wish i would have ben growing when trc was around i would love to have some the super dank gear lonestar and the rest of trc produced more canna unicorn's for me to chase lol

Thannks bro'

My god, that is insanely frosty! Must be potent as hell. Well done brother!!

Itll get the job done thats for sure! thanx bro'

Hey DWB, those are some nice looking plants. Even more impressive since they are only under T5's. Have you considered running single stem plants in a sea of green under that T5 to achieve your harvest goals? Or are you trying to keep your plant counts down?

Yea ive been thinking between a mini sog in half gallon organic chow mix top drip or my fave hempys and a scrog.....not sure yet still got a week or two. Thanx bro'

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

another week bites the dust! 10 days til chop.....10...9....8......7......

symbiote420

symbiote420

Great Thread Dirty! I might have to hook the t-5s back up that looks like a pretty nice harvest ya got there, enjoy!

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Thanks Cap! This next round is gunna have that tent as stuffed as belladonnas ass! stay tuned!

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

All I gotta do now is throw a net over these monkeys and flip!

mr_rodzilla

mr_rodzilla

Very impressed with your T5 production -------- was gonna start a thread and ask a question concerning making seeds under a T5 --- and lookie lookie ------ you are doing it! Great thread --- I think im gonna ride this one out with you! Sub'd ------ :cool:

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Very impressed with your T5 production -------- was gonna start a thread and ask a question concerning making seeds under a T5 --- and lookie lookie ------ you are doing it! Great thread --- I think im gonna ride this one out with you! Sub'd ------ :cool:

Thanks dude!

Top Bottom