Prized males, whos holdin some studs ?

• Thread starter elkhunter
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
elkhunter

elkhunter

Hows it goin fellas and fellettes, anybody holding a proven male these days ? I know the trend is to S1 everything in sight, so I was just wondering if anyone still holds any old school males nowadays. Takes a special grower to keep a male around as we are all guilty at some point of tossing a few before the potential could possibly be known. Peace..stay safe..Elk..

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

It takes a few different crosses made and ran to know what your male brings to the table. With this said, many growers just dont keep males around for multiple gens due to lack of time or space to give to finding a stud.

elkhunter

elkhunter

Canna..early 90's ? awesome...im definitely leary of the current ssh genes...elk..

homebrew420

homebrew420

Got a tent just for them. Soon they will be hanging with the mother plant in the New facility.

homebrew420

homebrew420

In case you care
Tahoe
Starfghter
Tangerine Kush
Mazar-i-sharif x2
Northern lights, 303
Casper, from Archive,

The StFighter Casper, and new NL males have not been flowered.
Tahoe is a champion, and both MiS dues along with the Tangerine Kush have only just finished rounds of hybrids and f2s with all 3 males. Separately of course.

Peace

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Homie your avatar is disturbing.

The TK s-1's came out great. Gonna pop some of the TK sfv next.

Ya I need some dental work but Obamacare got me hung up.....

Ya the TK s1's were all over the board. Heard you didn't really find anything too great. The TK sfv should be nice. Got a grip of strains about to get hit with the rev white again so ill get at ya soon.

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

I have a stellar loompas yeti f3 male with the prized fuel smell in veg as well as all reddish stems ( underdawg ) pheno, my yeti bx2 stud is ridiculous, classic seed company romulan ibl male, Jack Frost male, afgooie male p.o,a.Xnycd male, blueberry Indica x stardawg male and strawberry romulan diesle male all I keep in my stable just never do we much breeding call it cold feet or I'm waiting on the right female I'd love to hit the tk with my yeti f3 male as well as my bx2 male, maybe the sfv hit with the poa x nycd male and the yeti males if given the chance I'd hit the wifi#3 with the yeti males the poa cross and possibly hit the tk with my romulan male but it's dreams right now those cuts are never shared maybe even have a yeti get at the forum cut or do a (cherry pie x the white ) x (yeti bx2 x tk) X yeti x cherry pie

elkhunter

elkhunter

anyone have any interesting pollen they're holding onto ? elk..

707seedbank

707seedbank

Supporter
This boy has been doing really well for me. He's a long bottom leaf from loran. I crossed him to several different stains and have found many winners. The only cross it didn't work well with is the f2's i made with him. They all turned out weak slow growing. I did have another phono of loran's LBL male that i used a few years ago that did work great in making f2's but unfortunately i lost him but still have a few seeds from that cross.
LongbottomMale1

soopy

soopy

Holy shit Sierra!?! That's the frostiest male I've ever seen.....wow. I had a NL from Classic seeds that was frosty with a JTR lemon funk, but not THAT frosty.

I've made some awesome crosses with a Gogi male and a Jedi Kush from the first promo release.

Bout to hit up some Zamaldelica and Skywalker x Alien4's with some Deep Chunk splooge...

Great thread Elk.

Wildill

Wildill

This boy has been doing really well for me. He's a long bottom leaf from loran. I crossed him to several different stains and have found many winners. The only cross it didn't work well with is the f2's i made with him. They all turned out weak slow growing. I did have another phono of loran's LBL male that i used a few years ago that did work great in making f2's but unfortunately i lost him but still have a few seeds from that cross.
View attachment 432143

Nice looking stud there.

Kush Kloud

Kush Kloud

Wow sierraskunk that is a amazing male it almost looks like a female. How many seeds did you have to grow out in order to find that male? And do you have any more pics you can share? Maybe some offspring too? That would be great if you could do so. Thanks

-Kush Kloud

Top Bottom