Prized males, whos holdin some studs ?

• Thread starter elkhunter
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Puffntuff

Puffntuff

I have some kandy kush pollen in my fridge. Stanky Danky branched out male used.

Gary Host

Gary Host

SierraSkunk, are you sure that's a male and not a Dr.Grinspoon?! The red hairs looks suspiciously alot like pistils to me ;)

Here's a grinspoon

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
SierraSkunk, are you sure that's a male and not a Dr.Grinspoon?! The red hairs looks suspiciously alot like pistils to me ;)
Definitely a male (he's been using it for breeding),
but what a male!!!
Wish I had one that trichome, uh--
endowed...

> Here's a grinspoon
< Never seen one of those--
thanx...

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

Hash berry male
Hash berry

hashberry male i used a few years ago....love finding those special super stinky guys, especially when they have such nice structure...bought a 10 pack from mandala a while back, all 10 were male lol...this guy was the prize winner though, if you cant see form the pics, he is only about 18-20" tall

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
View attachment 495784 View attachment 495785

hashberry male i used a few years ago....love finding those special super stinky guys, especially when they have such nice structure...bought a 10 pack from mandala a while back, all 10 were male lol...this guy was the prize winner though, if you cant see form the pics, he is only about 18-20" tall
Nice,
but 10 males out of 10 seeds--
that's scary...

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

Nice,
but 10 males out of 10 seeds--
that's scary...
thats luck of the draw, lol...some other lucky fucker got 10 females i guess...not like breeders choose, its random with reg seeds, if you got a batch of 1000 seeds, some ppol are bound to be really happy and others not so much...thats why i didnt bitch about it, its happened to other ppl before, it will happen to other ppl again, its not breeder specific either ...ive gotten 10 females out of 10 seeds form packs before as well, usually im at a 6-8/10 ratio of female/male....to me its only scary when you cant afford to buy them in the first place lol, i dont bank on seeds for my crops they are for breeding, i bank on my clones for my crops

Shamus

Shamus

Here's a grinspoon

+1

Those look a lot like calyx's.. I'm not even looking at the frost or saying that's too frosty to be a male.. It does look dead on to the pictures advertised as ginspoon in high times etc.. There are definitive red hairs there.. And calyx's.. ?

bluebully420

bluebully420

86'Skunk#1 x (86'skunk#1 x sh)
Silver haze male was not a super silver haze he was chozen as a keeper in early part of 2000's

707seedbank

707seedbank

Supporter
@Kush Kloud, check out my thread in the photograph forum. Plenty of pictures of crosses i have made with that male.

@Gary Host, I use chemicals to reverse my males to females or what you see in the pic. I do it so i can see how frosty and more so to see what kind of smells the male will give off. Now with all the labs i can even get them tested to see how potent they are.

Here some more studs I'm working with. first is a sfv Og Bx1 male reversed.
SfvOgmale1

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
Thanx Sierra,
I knew there was more to that;
like I said:
Wish I had one that trichome, uh--
endowed...

M

motz

I was gonna say Pic #37 was a female plant but reversed. Nice lookin.
What you using colodial silver?

Top Bottom