Pro Control Plus fogger

• Thread starter Purps
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Purps

I just bought Pro control plus aerosol insecticide to help with mites. I am growing in a 5x5 tent in a bedroom. Should I fog the bedroom or should I put the fogger in the grow tent and seal the tent?

deacon1503

deacon1503

If the tent normally stays sealed then hit the tent. That's ur growing environment, not the room. Be careful and good luck!

Get some Forbid off ebay.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
But if the mites are in the room itself, it might behoove Purps to go ahead and fog the room. I don't have the answer.

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

If it was me I would shut the tent, stick my arm in through the zipper and barely press down on the button to be sure not to snap in in place. (once you do then the whole can will expel) I would say about 30 seconds or so and then release the rest of the can in the room. You will have to do this 2-3 times to totally eliminate the mites. You want to break the reproductive cycle. The bomb will kill the mites but not the unhatched eggs. If you read the can it is good for a 25x25x8 room so use it sparingly in the tent. Good luck bro. Mites are a bitch. Hope I helped - GC

P

Purps

Good idea Good cat. Thanks. Will the spray get all over the ground and everything or does it dissipate pretty quick?

Top Bottom