Pro mix bx ph of solution and water

• Thread starter Stoner420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stoner420

Stoner420

Hi guys I'm grown and promix BX and I usually pH to around 6.3 6.0 to 6.3 and I'm watered with that 6.3 and tested my pH of the runoff and it was 7.4 what do I do?

Stoner420

Stoner420

My she's started turning purple like or was getting locked out?

20201124 141228
Stoner420

Stoner420

My she's started turning purple like or was getting locked out?
Looking like a start of a nute lock out . what should i ph Pro Mix BX to I've heard pro mix 5.8 to 6.0 and heard 6.0 to 6.3 also heard treat it like soil?????? Their stop much confusing bullshit on three net about this can any old Time chime on? Thank you

Stoner420

Stoner420

Looking like a day Og nute lock out . what should i ph to I've heard pro mix 5.8 to 6.0 and heard 6.0 to 6.3 also heard treat it like soil?????? Their stop much confusing bullshit on three net about this can any old Time chime on? Thank you
Sorry start of nute lock out.

Stoner420

Stoner420

Im trying to edit it did you have any solution. Im a Southerner. Lol hick maybey redneck

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Nice thread ;-)

right on the pro mix bale it says to ph 5.5-6.5.

always contact the company when in doubt before asking strangers on the internet. Or most question threads can be eliminated simply by reading the directions.

Porky1982

Porky1982

If you want help we need to be able to understand what your asking. Run off is higher than what goes in usually means you have a build up of salts in your medium. More pics of ya plants would help as well. Or ya can just carry on like an absolute idiot. It’s up to you.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Fuck where are you getting this info from. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Fox id assume. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
909 total flu deaths in Australia.
You can’t put a reason on suicide unless they leave a note or tell someone why so ya got no idea there.

Don’t you guys have deaths in the thousands daily from corona still happening right now?
Anyway not sure what corona has to do with out of touch politicians. πŸ€ͺ
No politics here on the farm - buds only

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
You fucking guys in here mellow the fuck out!!
Any more political bullshit from any of you OUT THE DOOR YOU GO!!!
I have to come back in here and clean up any more BULL SHIT I’m shutting this thread down!!!!

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
  1. Threads or posts pertaining to religious or political discussions meant to incite or flame others will be closed and/or deleted. THCFarmer is an international site attracting members from a multitude of religious and political backgrounds, so in favor of harmony and unity, rather than division, it is best to stay on the topic of this site... cannabis. There is a forum for law/politics as it pertains to cannabis.

growsince79

growsince79

Hi guys I'm grown and promix BX and I usually pH to around 6.3 6.0 to 6.3 and I'm watered with that 6.3 and tested my pH of the runoff and it was 7.4 what do I do?
Calibrate equipment to make sure its good. Test the runoff ec and go from there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom