Wanted Pro mix bx ph of solution and water

• Thread starter Stoner420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Porky1982

Porky1982

"Out of touch politicians" lmfao your country went i to the most serious draconian gov lockdown. Auz had the worse suicide rates pr capita at one point. One district had 800 "die" from "covid" and over 3,000 suicides...this is one district or state whatever whereever in auz. Just oitright gov takeover...americans afent used to it....lol.....have fun...you two should apologise to ine another
Fuck where are you getting this info from. 😂😂😂 Fox id assume. 😂😂
909 total covid deaths in Australia.
You can’t put a reason on suicide unless they leave a note or tell someone why so ya got no idea there.

Don’t you guys have deaths in the thousands daily from corona still happening right now?
Anyway not sure what corona has to do with out of touch politicians. 🤪

Moshmen

Moshmen

You can’t put a reason on suicide unless they leave a note or tell someone why so ya got no idea there.

Don’t you guys have deaths in the thousands daily from corona still happening right now?
No politics here on the farm - buds only

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Your lockdowns arrested people for stupid shit. Mpms harrased for birthday parties. I dont see or hear of that in the states What virus...deaths in the us are concocted totally hyperinflated. People in car crashes are being counted..lol gtfo! What virus? Lol 909...in all of your countr that right there proves you had way more suicicdes than "covid" deaths

Get over it..dude! Lol

Go lay by your dish Netflix and chill!

This is a forum on pot why are you bitching about aomeone else anyways! You are always making shitty comments to people abput their "english" this is like the 4 or 5th times ive seen it. Its ridiculous!

Porky1982

Porky1982

Your lockdowns arrested people for stupid shit. Mpms harrased for birthday parties. I dont see or hear of that in the states What virus...deaths in the us are concocted totally hyperinflated. People in car crashes are being counted..lol gtfo! What virus? Lol 909...in all of your countr that right there proves you had way more suicicdes than "covid" deaths

Get over it..dude! Lol

Go lay by your dish Netflix and chill!

This is a forum on pot why are you bitching about aomeone else anyways! You are always making shitty comments to people abput their "english" this is like the 4 or 5th times ive seen it. Its ridiculous!
So you seem to be making less sense with every post and I know you don’t like it when you English is called into question so I’ll go lay by my “dish Netflix” what ever the fuck that means and chill.
English is clearly not your strong suit either. 😂😂😂

Top Bottom