Pro mix or Fox Farm soil

• Thread starter burnalot420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Alekiboy

Ive been using Fox Farms OF in my mix but I'm gonna try Happy Frog for awhile...
My buddy has convinced me to at least give it a try...
I do 2/6 Happy Frog, 1/6 Perlite (popcorn size), 1/6 Coco Coir, 1/6 Local Natural Soil (Slightly Silty Clay), 1/6 recycled soil mix

Adding Bone Meal, Bat & Sea Bird Guano to the final mix (2 tbsp each per 5 gallon pot).
Periodically adding Grow Big supplemented with Fish Emulsion & Sea Weed Extract, Cal Mag...

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
yea i am using the pro mix with the microbes and perilite, great airation and drainage, they jus love it, i have heard that the fox farm will burn young plants from many people over...peace Burn

C

Calimad

i have heard that the fox farm will burn young plants from many people over...peace Burn

check out post 21.....some peeps that may expierience that in FFOF , is because they are not running water through it before you plant anything in it and you dont have to use nutes for FFOF for about 1 month. just my 2 cents. 5 year FFOF user never had 1 problem...

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
yea..i didn't mean to try and put fox down at all, i know many that use it with amazing results, but i also know many ineexperienced people who have burned plants really really bad...what is sunshine mix 4 consist of..does it have microbes? peace Burn

Top Bottom