Problem Pls Help

• Thread starter blactunda
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

blactunda

Im using tap 60ppm and cal mag... spots only on the big fan leaves in the middle of the plants

HydroGuy

HydroGuy

Hmm almost sounds more like a lock out rather than a calcium deficiency. What is your ph reading, how much calmag are you feeding and what is your EC?

B

blactunda

Ph runs from 5.6 to 6.2.. The thing is only two plans in the system showing the problem.. My ppm starts from 440 and drops

DR.GT

DR.GT

That's a long veg. How close are your lights and what kind of Lights? How does the root Zone look are they white and healthy and how full are the buckets ?Sounds to me like they're hungry I would up the Cal Mag to 125 PPM total before adding Nutes in. Then bring your total ppm. to around 5 -550 (500 scale) and see what happens.

B

blactunda

20170116 141143

B

blactunda

This my first grow and after all my research i tried to follow what i've read... i waited to the vertical growth stop on the bigger plant to start the bloom nutes...

B

blactunda

These are autoflowers and i actually had to bend the tops from getting to close the lights.. I'm running a mars 2 1200 and a perfectsun 1000 leds.. 5x9 x8 tent

HydroGuy

HydroGuy

Try a 24 hour flush with plain water and uc roots ph of 5.8 then fill back up with half strength nutes for a 24hours and then finally bump back up to full strength. If it was a deficiency you would see the spots on new growth but this sounds like a lock out to me. I also would try to keep ph more between 5.7-5.9 during blooming stage. Too much fluctuation in ph can cause lock outs that will appear to be deficiencies this is also true for water temp fluctuations. CS nutes are designed to have a very low EC which is perfect for rdwc systems. How much cal mag are you adding per gallon?

B

blactunda

Well actually ph is pretty stable tru out the grow.. i the one that add ph down after it reach 6.2 ..

Top Bottom