problem when light is off

• Thread starter newcastle112
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

newcastle112

I'm new here so maybe I shouldn't say much but I belive you could go 12/12 with an auto but the question is why. The auto will flower when ot wants so best to leave lights at 18/6 for the entire grow.
they on 18/6 it’s been 8 weeks and no sing bud yet there is lot pistols but not sure what to do ?

T

Tyrant

they on 18/6 it’s been 8 weeks and no sing bud yet there is lot pistols but not sure what to do ?
Autos are on a timer and when flowering starts is bassed on genetics I think patience would be the best bet. I'm 100 percent rookie tho I'm just going off the research I have done.

7munkee

7munkee

They tend to stretch taller on 12/12. An effort to get more light? But they will flower and finish fine on 12 hours of light. Your over yield will suffer a bit though.

M

Mikes420

I agree with that an overloaded circuit is bad news but adding a heater and an overload isn't the same thing. You of course need to balance your loads but adding heat shouldn't be any more dangerous than adding a fan if its securely plugged in.

can u switch a auto to 12/12

can u switch a auto to 12/12
If you're growing auto's and photo's together then you don't have much choice. Auto will keep growing on 12/12 but it will slowdown quite a bit.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
If you're growing auto's and photo's together then you don't have much choice. Auto will keep growing on 12/12 but it will slowdown quite a bit.
I've only been able to grow autos on 12/12 They still do pretty well. Smaller but still nice buds..

N

newcastle112

If youre only growing autos then leave it on 18/6 and wait. If you are seeing white pistols then it will be about 8 more weeks until harvest.
it’s 9 weeks tho i fort auto would be nearly ready buy now

Latest posts

Top Bottom