Problems In Cocoa.

• Thread starter PTmKY
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JohnAkgreen

Hello I am having problems with my cocoa medium.
Coco is a type of hydro. I love coco. I water everyday! Sometimes twice a day. I heard plant take in the nutes when lights are off! You have to water(feed)enough to have a good run off. I test my run off at least every couple days. Testing ph and ppm. When I fist started I would get nute lock out towards the end of flowering. Is why I keep a close eye on my run off. Soil needs to dry between feeding and coco doesn't. Easy to flush cause it drains so well!

J

JohnAkgreen

Hello I am having problems with my cocoa medium.
Another reason I like coco is I don't have to worry about bugs. I only seen one bug in 6 months that probably crawled in my tent. Nat free zone! I think nats flying around your garden is Nasty! I used to use Pro Mix . Never Again. Again I think it's important to have run off every time you feed you ladies! I just wish they made tents taller then 80 inches! 90 inches would be perfect.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Another reason I like coco is I don't have to worry about bugs. I only seen one bug in 6 months that probably crawled in my tent. Nat free zone! I think nats flying around your garden is Nasty! I used to use Pro Mix . Never Again. Again I think it's important to have run off every time you feed you ladies! I just wish they made tents taller then 80 inches! 90 inches would be perfect.
Gnags will live anywhere there is moisture, I had them breeding on the outside of fabric pots with coco...

Savage Henry

Savage Henry

Gnags will live anywhere there is moisture, I had them breeding on the outside of fabric pots with coco...

Some anecdotal evidence regarding this: different brands seem to harbor gnat larvae. Ime the one I used with added ewc show FGs where the straight up coir doesn't.

Nybadboy

Nybadboy

Wow I'm so surprised people are saying to use cal mag I was told by canna that you should never have to use cal mag in coco

Top Bottom