Problems with some of my ladies

• Thread starter beckerjeremey29
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Topsrite

What? Thats nuts bro. 600 ppfd to a stressed plant in veg?

Im ipen to understanding the reasoning behind your advice but i cant see how any of this will help him and not actually severely hurt his grow even more
He’s not in veg, and plants are plenty large to handle that,

T

Topsrite

What? Thats nuts bro. 600 ppfd to a stressed plant in veg?

Im ipen to understanding the reasoning behind your advice but i cant see how any of this will help him and not actually severely hurt his grow even more
Try it , you’ll see . The light can be ramped up pretty high with air under it and on the top of the canopy. I usually run up to about 800 ppfd when they get in full bloom

Stonerbudz

Stonerbudz

Good evening everyone. I'm having problems with some of my plants. Some are curling downwards and all the troubled plants have wrinkled leaves. I am growing in ffhf and using general hydroponics maxigro. The soil pH is testing high around 7.7 - 8.0. When I first planted them, the soil ph was around 6.0. I need your help because I don't know what's going on. I don't believe I'm over watering, but I'm not 100% certain. It could be the incorrect ph causing the issues or a combination of both. Any advice is much appreciated.
This is 100% water stress to much water and or watered to often and do this

T

Topsrite

Yeah, it’s a photo , right?
I may have been on the wrong thread, but the plants I saw were about 3weeks old and were of decent size. Regardless of still being in veg they are large enough to handle the amount I stated. Those following a lot of of individuals like GB and puffy blue waste way too much time. I’m growing autos now and turn around 2-3 grows while many are still playing cut and chop with trying to make even canopies. Look at what BW does in 8 weeks!!! Awesome plants tons of buds and with just a little lst and defoliation

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Try it , you’ll see . The light can be ramped up pretty high with air under it and on the top of the canopy. I usually run up to about 800 ppfd when they get in full bloom
Yeah that because of the amount of hours of light. I ran as high as 1200 pofd with co2.

Those plants are not near ready for 600ppfd + not a chance…. Even healthy at this stage, which is not at all the case here. Air blowing on the top of the canopy is useless that was used under HID to help reduce the radiant heat produced.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I may have been on the wrong thread, but the plants I saw were about 3weeks old and were of decent size. Regardless of still being in veg they are large enough to handle the amount I stated. Those following a lot of of individuals like GB and puffy blue waste way too much time. I’m growing autos now and turn around 2-3 grows while many are still playing cut and chop with trying to make even canopies. Look at what BW does in 8 weeks!!! Awesome plants tons of buds and with just a little lst and defoliation
No… no it would not there is a difference between doing it and stressing the fuck out of your plants and it being ideal. Veg should be around 300-600 max if all things are firing on all cylinder’s

T

Topsrite

It is photo. Some of them are unfeminized, so I need to weed out the males. I plan on making the best phenotype of each genotype mothers and taking clones.
No… no it would not there is a difference between doing it and stressing the fuck out of your plants and it being ideal. Veg should be around 300-600 max if all things are firing on all cylinder’s
As said and the plants do look great , healthy and strong, I stick with 600 as stated ✌🏻

Observationist

Observationist

As tentbuddy states as well

beckerjeremey29

beckerjeremey29

Thai and Tirah Valley are bouncing back from the nitrogen toxicity issues. I had to do some defoliation to allow the plants to focus their energy on regrowth and adding more bud sites.

20220518 211707
20220518 211645
20220518 211716
T

Topsrite

I though so Topsrite, you don't grow, so you don't know 🙄👍...oh, and if you have to tell others you are a philanthropist here, you're probably not that either 😉
Whatever makes you happy , it’s still a free world. I think I’ll HaveApuff

HaveApuff

HaveApuff

Reminds me of that old saying, "If you can't baffle them with brilliance, blind them with bullshit." 🤣👍

Top Bottom