prodigy's Big Bushes!!!!

• Thread starter ProdigyGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Whats up fellow farmers ive ben here for a min but these are the first pics ive put up but i finally got the mac book pro to work so i figured it was time for a lil show heres the girls i just flipped 3days ago its 4k large adjustawings in 7gallon pot of pure coco this is what you can achieve by topping your plants!!!!!

Prodigys big bushes
Prodigys big bushes 2
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sweet

They look like Tree/ Bushes to me well done, should get a great harvest

mal

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
hers my dina fem blue widow

IMG 1331
ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
g13 labs super skunk

IMG 1325
Rushoe

Rushoe

Very nice bro ....some huge plants what kind of coco are u working with?and nutes?

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
sweet seed SAD S1

IMG 1327
ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
thanks bro I've ben wanting to show some pics for a min just couldn't figure it out and i had some one in a thread tell me i didn't pull 8 zips pre plant so it kinda motivated me to get on it lol

Rushoe

Rushoe

thanks bro I've ben wanting to show some pics for a min just couldn't figure it out and i had some one in a thread tell me i didn't pull 8 zips pre plant so it kinda motivated me to get on it lol

shit with plants like that I would have thought more then 8 looks good for sure. Keep it updated plz.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice grow Pro those plants r huge.. Lookin HELLA bomb can't wait 2 see them flower.. Keep posting killer pics

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
thanks brutha its botanicare cocogrow in vegg i use a few different things but mostly advanced i use sensi grow magical trinity silica blast hygrozyme mother earth super tea grow GH rapid start B52 superthrive great white myco madness piranha liquid carboload and voodoo juice in flower i use connie b52 bud candy big bud liquid carboload mother earth tea bloom bud factor X nirvana bud blood overdrive silica blast hygrozyme magical rapid start and i think thats it but i prolly forgot smething i really like advanced but some stuff is just stupid to buy imop

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
ya that was on my very first grow this is only my third time putting plants into flower i hope i do better than 8 this round will see though and ill keep you updated

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Don't feed the hatred. You know what your capable of and that's all that matters.

Speaking of capabilities, it certainly looks like your compatible with plants that are capable of pulling 8 crystal filled zips. Capably. :joint:

Nice grow brah!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
thanks goo i will now that i know how to the 3 smaller ones in front are 2 Corleone kush and a larry Og there being sexed now i have a julius caesar thats bigger but i topped it more so im waiting to take cuts and then im gonna throw her in and a stormy white cough also i posted a pic of the swc in hazemans purple fuck thread thanks for checking out my thread bro

Venom818

Venom818

LMAO easy 8 zips, I pulled 150 grams of a tahoe

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
thanks bro i try not to feed into it i try to use it to motivate me i still have alot to learn this is my 3rd crop so i hope i can improve without the farm and youtube i wouldnt know shit so thank everyone here for all the great knowledge i have gained from being a part of this comunity

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

Nice prodigy. I wish I had space like that.lol my shit gets cramped forsure. Beautiful bushes bro

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
ya but your a Og when comes to any thing with kush or Og in the name!!! my next run will be all chem white or og crosses its gonna be sick i cant waite i have white dawg and white appalachia on deck with tahoe larry julius yo mamma alien dawg pre 98 bubba and a few others thats really gonna be a challenge im deff gonna hit you up for some pointers bro.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
thanks bro ya i rented this house just for the basement i love it!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That's what the fuck I'm talking about right there! Do that shit, PG! The bigger the better. I can't wait to see them put on some weight. Keep up the great job. U been around here a min. Start posting more pics. I know u got some fire growing homie!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Thanks bro I'll deff keep this updated I can't Waite to see how this turns out it should be my best grow yet I just have to keep these big girls from streching too much I've already started pinching te shut out of ten I'm gonna throw te trellis net up after I spray them down one more time it's gonna be afun grow for sure thanks for checking it out bro!

Latest posts

Top Bottom