prodigy's Big Bushes!!!!

• Thread starter ProdigyGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sticky icky

sticky icky

Supp prodigy really nice grow man those adjust a wings really throw some light can't wait to see these girls swell up for ya I'm subbed peace bro!

Venom818

Venom818

ya but your a Og when comes to any thing with kush or Og in the name!!! my next run will be all chem white or og crosses its gonna be sick i cant waite i have white dawg and white appalachia on deck with tahoe larry julius yo mamma alien dawg pre 98 bubba and a few others thats really gonna be a challenge im deff gonna hit you up for some pointers bro.

lol Im a og kush and Chemdog fiend,bro my 3rd grow looked nothing like that props.It took me a long time to even keep a plant alive when i started there wasnt very many bud site's so i had to learn hands on I cant tell you how many plants i killed before getting a successful run LOL

G

gooey

looking good amigo, have you considered throwing up some poly shield sheets or something to reflet a little of that light back on the plants? i always notice alot of light is lost in open room plans...looking good, keep it up

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
What's up bro the central ac keeps it Kool well that and I run the lights at night the hottest it get is 81 down there so it's not bad if it does become an issue I ha e a 13000 btu portable Lg I can put down there I ha d a room built down there for a min but had to tear it down and I ran 3 6 in Exhaust and a 8 in to keep it cool and ut worked pretty good I hade to tear the room down because I had a inspection I had to get done a while ago it sucked but that's when I got the idea to use the tent frame. Thanks for checking me out bruh

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Thanks gooey ya your rite I should put something up to reflect the light but running it open like theat keep my temp in check it's kinda a trade off I guess I could put something on the wall and it wouldn't do and damage. That's a 8x8 grow lab frame it's all hooked up to but theres no way I could fit those girls in there with the skin on but I should try to figure some thing it would be way more effecient thanks for looking out bro I'm gonna see what I can get put up one of the reasons i love the Awings they throw down so much light it's un real and seems to be covering everyone nicely..

G

gooey

right on, yeah they do cover nice, just you get that reflection back on your lowers and it helps...maybe just throw up some insulation sheets...duct tape them together, 3 or 4, would leav it still open for your ac but also give you some reflection at plant leval...peace n positive3 vibes

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Kool ya I'll try that thanks gooey !

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
lol Im a og kush and Chemdog fiend,bro my 3rd grow looked nothing like that props.It took me a long time to even keep a plant alive when i started there wasnt very many bud site's so i had to learn hands on I cant tell you how many plants i killed before getting a successful run LOL

thanks bro ya i studied hard for like 6 moths b4 i got in my house but there really no substitute for hands on experience. ive learned so much in my first grow it was crazy and my second grow did pretty well but its just something i really love doing. if it wasn't for places like the farm i'm sure i'd would have had one hell of a time getting started. i like to learn from others mistakes so i dnt make them or at least thats what i try to do any way i know these og strains are some picky bitches but i think i'm starting to figure them out you cant top them like i did my other plants thats for sure. i gues that why every one lst's their og's because they cant support them selfs. im really likeing my bubbas though they seem like they can support them selfs and the chems do a better job also lo0ks like i still have a lot to lear though.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
thank bro i'm really liking this plant it roots fast loves to be toped and has amazing structure the other pheno i have is much shorter with fatter leaves i dnt like it as much but it all depends on how the buds look and I'll find that out in a couple of months thanks for checking out me thread hommie

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
thanks bro i try :^)

ape

ape

Prodigy...very nice plants man. I'm subscribed and got my popcorn! Looks good...

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
I pissed my larry og and one of my corleone kushes were males so i set them up in front of the other girls and slapped the shit out of them and chopped them DOWN!!!! I said let these be a lesson to the rest of You if you drop nuts your gonna get the same thing!!! lol Im pissed though that larry was so bushy and pretty oh well what can u do! im still waiting for my other Corleone kushe to show sex i hope its a fem!!

IMG 1341
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

That's hella funny ur makin' my side hurt cuz I'm rollin' laughing over here.. Show them bitches how it goes down.. Reach back like a pimp & slap the Hoe...U sound like a pimp over there checkin ur bitches..:cool0041: Great job

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
here is my julius caesar she is beautiful im pretty sure she is socal master dome im just waiting to take some cuts and then shes going down stairs

IMG 1344
IMG 1345
ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
here is my stormy white cough this one has really surprised me because of all the bad shit ive heard about riot i prolly got lucky i just popped one beans for the hell of it but i guess with the genes it has its hard not to make a good plant but im deff gonna keep a close eye on this one when she goes down stairs shes ogr's (the white x kksc) x(sand storm)

IMG 1349
IMG 1350

Latest posts

Top Bottom