DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

You harvested already huh?
I didnt see to many pics of it

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
My bad bro Yo what up fam ya I pulled down my 4k room the weigh was their but not the quality the critical sensi star was fire along withe Julius Caesar and alien Dawg. Ok so I just pulled my pre 98 bubba from my 1200 watt tent it was fire and I pulled pheno 1 of the white x Appalachia aka lucky charms. Both are fire the lucky chamois I think I pulled just over a half a lb and still Waiting for the bubba but I did just make some ice water bubble with both the bubba and lucky charms and it's amazing the best hash I have ever had. I only kept the 73 mic and that's the bag for me just amazing full melt the lucky Chaka looks like light and dark camel candy beautiful. The Larry Og has another 10 days or so. I have already filled my 4k again I have 2 monster girls in 10gal geo pots in pure coco 1 lucky charms pheno 2 and a AliG urkelgum bubba both monsters. Then I have a super bush of phenol of jlius Caesar and a hudge alien dag in 2 7gal smart pots the rest are in 7gal plastic pots.except 1 Jedi kush in a 5 gallon pots any way this is what I'm running this round.

1 AliG urkelgum bubba
2 pheno 2 lucky charms
1 pheno 1 lucky charms
3 pheno 1 Julius Caesar
1 pheno 2 Julius caesar
2 alien Dawg
3 stormy white cough
1 guava 13
1 blue widow
2 critical sensi star
1 Jedi kush
I think that's it everything else is the same 4k large adjustawings power box lighting controller 4 ocilating fans 2 air kink wall mount dans 2 18 stand fans. A 1300 btu Lg portable ac 3 6in windtunnel with carbon filters 1 8inch max fan with filter .
Nutrients
Advanced Connie
Budcandy
Big bud
Bud factor x
Nirvana
B-52
Liquid carboload
Mother earth super tea
Over drive
Open sesame
Silica blast calmag
Azoz
Micos
The original pure blend compost tea bloom
And thats what I will use this run I'll gets some pics when I get my Mac fixed I spilled water on it and it's fucked up. Oh what do you guys keep your full melt bubble in it's jut sticky as fuck oily and I Dnt know what to keep it in I have a lol tin I could keep it in any way that's it what do you think?

D

daddymexbricks

Beautiful grow bro! I'm settin up a 5k tent right now! Nice read for sure! Thanks for sharing

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
That's what's up I didnt like it when I ran the 4k in the growlab 8x8 so I just used the frame to hang my lights and now I fan grow big bushes and Dnt have to worrie about heat thanks for checking it out. Im really looking forward to the next run seeing as I have 6 white fire 2 white s1 2 white urkel, 2 white skunk , 2 sour bubba, and 2 star bud oh and a Chemdog #4 and Chemdog #4 x g13 I just popped.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Damn Pro u got some nice new gear ur running.. Good luck on ur grow ur gunna love those new OG Raskal gear ur running

D

daddymexbricks

You Gunna bring the heat! Yea imma only do 5 plants in a 10x10.. A cple true og Louie og and whitefire! I'f I can get half of what ur pullin I'll be ok! Lol.. Can't wait for this next run you got goin!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Ya me either I know I won't pull the nubera I did last time but the quality should be 10times better I mean I pulled 14 zips off if my one critical sensi star last round but the massive urkelgum bubba should be good for 8 to 10 zip I think she us hudge was topped multiple times and lsted it's in a 10 gallon geo pot much better than smart pots and made in Cali. It was begged for 10 weeks sobit a monster same with the lucky charms pheno 2 hudge the rest were begged for about 6 weeks I'd say maybe 4 weeks I should do ok this I gonna be my best run to date I know it.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Thanks hommie shit you know I'm gonna love that OGR gear thanks for everything hommie I can't wait to see how these OGR white crosses compare to my lucky charms. It will be dope man OGR seedlings are super vigorous especially the white skunk crazy the dour bubba and star bud are doing ok not a great germ rate with the star buds u also have 1 alien Dawg x white Dawg going just for fun it Gould be dank if it's a girl the rest are fem seeds I I've 1 alien super skunk male I want to hit to the white skunk that will be cool I think almost like a super skunk bx i have neve Ben more excited about seeds as I an about these my first OGR run gonna be epic I dream about white fire every night in live with these seedlings!!

TortureKill

TortureKill

Lucky Charms is looking magically delicious bro. Cant wait to check out some of the hybrids. Great grow man, keep it up. Anxious to see what you can do with the LLOGK in your setup

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Thanks TK you gonna find some serious dank in the lucky charms x white Dawg and alien Dawg x white Dawg I also through in a few bubba kush x white dawgs those were verry limited but I put a few in for you. I'm super excited to try the LLoGK I'm gonna pull the LLOgk from caliconnection tomorrow it looks dank but I have yet to see a LLOgk in seed form that comes close to elites LLOgk there amazing and the Larry gum looks just as good. I can't wait to see what I find lots of gems in your LLOgk crosses it's gonna be epic for sure. I still can't believe I pulled over 12 zips on my lucky charms and the white Dawg male I used was a monster huge with awesome branching structure should be some monster yielding frost monsters in those !!!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
That bubba is looking sick bruh nice and bushy !!! I never tried botanicare coco but ive tried blackgold coco blend and wont even look at the others its the shit i highly recommend it never reused it but its crossed my mind i might try n see if it works !!!
all your plants look top notch keep up the hard work bruh !!!

Yo aliG I just wanted to say that you killed it with the urkelgum bubba she is amazing great structure the nodes a so tight I can't even rub the stems to smell it it crazy and it's putting buds on so fast already frosty as fuk and it's day 14. She has the most amazing smell ever she smells just like grape big league chew crazy never have I smelled bud that smelled like grape bubble gum but she smells just like it. You can deff see the purple urkel bubblegum in my pheno. You did a awesome job bro I dt think I'll be letting go of her any time soon and the best part is I still have over 20 seeds of this to see what else I can find. Oh I also have one confirmed female of the wifi x bubba she is from the wifi#2 x bubba I'm not sure on the other 2 but they all have a awesome smell coming so far in vegg. Any way just wanted to tell you how bad ass your gear is I can't wait to taste the urkelgum bubba I predicting I should pull at least 8 to 12 zips off this girl she's just a monster in a 10gal geo pot of pure Botanicare coco. As soon as I get my Mac book fixed I'll have lots of pics for you guys if all the new strains I'm running the guava 13 is alas looking fire and I finally after 8 or 9 seeds I finally got a female of whitedawg that I'll be flowering in a week so lots of frosty pics coming soon.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Oh goo she is amazing the smell is fire she smells like a Chemdog fruit salad and taste just like she smells this is some if the most potent bud I have ever smoke the first joint I smoked of her put me to sleep it was s wake n bake but still it's Ben a min since I got so high I passed out lol. It also made the best bubble I have ever smoked as well i only kept the 73 mic bag and omg jut magic. It's the best full melt bubble I have smoke to date this plant is just a all around winner. If you ever have to opertunity to Grab this strain grab it as soon as I get my Mac fixed I put some bud shots up. I still can't believe that I pulled over 12 zips off this plant and the quality is AAA I'm running a clone of pheno 1 and I can't wait to see how it turns out it seems like when I run the plants from clone they turn out 10 times better. I also have a monster of pheno 2 from seed and I have a clone of pheno 2 so I can see what pheno I want to keep. I really want to try Appalachia in it's pure form it has to be amazing every cross bodhi has made with that Appalachia male has Ben gold bodhi is The man and a big shout out to h&l for making Appalachia ! If you guys have the opertunity Yo score any of bodhi's gear do it you won't be disappointed !!

Aligee

Aligee

Yo aliG I just wanted to say that you killed it with the urkelgum bubba she is amazing great structure the nodes a so tight I can't even rub the stems to smell it it crazy and it's putting buds on so fast already frosty as fuk and it's day 14. She has the most amazing smell ever she smells just like grape big league chew crazy never have I smelled bud that smelled like grape bubble gum but she smells just like it. You can deff see the purple urkel bubblegum in my pheno. You did a awesome job bro I dt think I'll be letting go of her any time soon and the best part is I still have over 20 seeds of this to see what else I can find. Oh I also have one confirmed female of the wifi x bubba she is from the wifi#2 x bubba I'm not sure on the other 2 but they all have a awesome smell coming so far in vegg. Any way just wanted to tell you how bad ass your gear is I can't wait to taste the urkelgum bubba I predicting I should pull at least 8 to 12 zips off this girl she's just a monster in a 10gal geo pot of pure Botanicare coco. As soon as I get my Mac book fixed I'll have lots of pics for you guys if all the new strains I'm running the guava 13 is alas looking fire and I finally after 8 or 9 seeds I finally got a female of whitedawg that I'll be flowering in a week so lots of frosty pics coming soon.
First off thanks bruh.. well from the sounds of it your in for a sweet treat there not to mention the potential yield of that urklebubblegumbubba lol thats too many letters there lol she dont got a name yet any suggestions ? OGR gear is like no other and im saying that by experience theres just something about his beans i havnt had one bad pheno i wish i could keep them all i have a few clone onlys but most my mother stock is from seed selected by me i didnt get pics of the lot i had going but i agree with you shes nice im getting to the f2s after new years ill try n make plenty !!! might throw in some gdp too !!! :harvest:

S

Shamrock

Buzzerk Kush.....sounds cool to me but then again im pretty high lol

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Ya bro I know whst you mean OGR's gear is second to none the seeds I just popes of the wifi, white urkel, white s1, and white skunk are awesome looking the white skunk might be the most vigorous seedlings I have ever seen it's crazy how fast his gear grows . It seems like his gear crossed with anything turns out gold but your urkel bubba gum is amazing bro I love her structure the way she is packing in buds is crazy and her smell is amazing straight grape bubblegum it's crazy and boy it looks like she's gonna produce some straight donkey dicks like I said the internode spacing is retartedly tight like I have to rubb the stalk where I lolly popped it to even get a smell there just no room for a stem rub any where else I'm so pissed my Mac got fucked or I would have pics but she's atleast double the size she was in the last pix I took of her and loves to be topped and trained a Lil slow to vegg but if you put her in a big pot and get your bennies rocking as Soon as her root mass takes off she does too. Manni wish you would of took pics of your last run with her but I will get some pics up of her. The f2's are gonna be sick sign me up and ken's GDP x urkel gum sounds fire. And this bitch roots in the Ezeclone in 3 to 5 days flat crazy fast the fastest plant I have ever seen root It looks like she is just a all around winner bro!

Top Bottom